Aubrey is in her first heat...

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
And she is not too happy about her little red polkadot panties!
4ad5e05a.jpg
0b3b1d0e.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww...she looks so sweet. Poor girl, she sure doesn't look too happy :( But those polka dot panties are so cute on her! Give her a hug from us :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Awwww...Aubrey looks cute in her polka dot panties. How's she doing? They get moody or sad sometimes. I'm assuming they might feel crampy and lose their appetite a bit. Thank goodness it's only twice a year.

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Awwww...Aubrey looks cute in her polka dot panties. How's she doing? They get moody or sad sometimes. I'm assuming they might feel crampy and lose their appetite a bit. Thank goodness it's only twice a year.
She misdoing fine so far. She is her same old self, just gets mad because mom keeps trying to pull her panties up. It caught us by surprise and we are babysitting my moms dogs at her house, so we had to improvise until I could go to the pet store today to get something not as makeshift.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I tried those pet store panties but they just slip off. BabyGirl is so round. I think it works best with a dog that has a defined waistline. I don't worry about it as only her first heat was extra messy. All heats since then have gotten lighter. My vet says every dog is different so can't say if that will be the norm. It's the boys I have to keep on eye on but even they don't persist as fervently. When BabyGirl had her first heat Mr. Wilson was actually gnawing on his crate door to get out. That no longer happens. As far as the bleeding I just line her pen with towels and wipe her frequently which is something that I do anyway. BabyGirl's naughty bits get irritated with her own urine, I guess because of the folds of skin alongside it. Everyday she rolls over for me to wash her and after thoroughly rinsing and drying I apply either Desitin or vasoline. If I don't she will twist on her bottom and cause herself soreness. My carpet is hideously rough so I've got to get some new flooring. BTW I like your makeshift diapers better than the store bought. Maybe you should buy some fabric that you like and make your own. Maybe line it with something you can wash separately. Best Wishes.

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Here is an easy simple method that will save you money and frustration from slipping panties and the ensuing mess that can happen.

You need some Depends or I get the Big Kid Bedwetter overnight pullups, Pullups are best, any size that fits your Bully
You need to get some of those Elastic Bed Sheet straps with the clips on the end, the straps that you use to hold down bedshhets on a matress. You'll need TWO of them but get some spares anyway.
Make sure your bully's collar is on. Attach two of the straps to the collar then CROSS them over and attach to the Diaper. Adjust the tension in the straps to tighten them.
Here is a photo of Pepper with this on . Though in this one I had not crossed the straps over, that tends to hold the diaper up better I think
181.jpg

And another one but you do not need a pair of angel wings LOL
Angel2.jpg

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.