cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate's been doing this all morning...nodding off, closing his eyes while sitting up, fighting, IMG_0567.jpgIMG_0574.jpgIMG_0578.jpg
FIGHTING his sleepiness!! I want him to lay down and take a nap! He's been up since 5am, went on a very long hike and played in the park, and now he won't go to sleep.

Anyone else's bully do this? I think it's 'cuz i'm home from work today, he just wants to hang out with mom and play.
IMG_0584.jpg
Finn gets the idea...but Tate, he's asleep sitting up!

This last shot though...i think Tate's finally

IMG_0589.jpg
given in...i hope they both take a very long nap!:p

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Adorable!!! So sweet. Lupe has a version of that when I haven't folded her quilt "just right"-- I get the stink eye for a good five minutes before one of us gives in (I always do!).

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes! Frank does this all the time! But it is so funny that he only does it with me. Hubby works from home and when I was working away from home, apparently Frank had no problem falling right asleep at hubby's feet. Well, when I started writing my dissertation from home, Frank would just sit next to me and want to play and would fight sleep like no other. And now I am home all the time, he is always bugging me to play and when he gets tired, he starts crying and refuses to lay down to take a nap. He does the same thing Tate does!!! They are like tired children! Sigh. Although I am glad I am not the only one with a sleep-stubborn bullie! :yes:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
O that's so cute...he just wants to be with mommy! Bullys are just big balls of love!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
omigosh, so love the second last pic. Tate's so awesome, he's quite a fighter isn't he? lol.

Love the last pic too. I wish one day Stig and Punkin will do the same. :luv:

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Sooo cute! Love the pics! BUbba gets a last burst of energy and runs around like he's crazy until I calm him down...few seconds later, fast asleep!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What great pictures.... love the last one. Nitschke use to do this ALL the time...posted up against a wall so he didn't fall over

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Henny that's just precious!!! Great shots. Reminds me of Wilson. He'll do the exact same thing and sometimes I take his two front feet and gently pull them out and he lays down and walla, sleeps. I love the pics!! :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy will do the same thing, it's too funny, love the pics also, your boys are just too cute. Love the last pic also, that's brotherly love alright.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.