Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miila's surgery is tomorrow.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Miila's surgery is tomorrow.

Been a busy morning so this is the first I have gotten back online. No word yet from dr so I am anxious. Was so sad and guilty dropping her off like that. I am a wimp. lol

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Miila's surgery is tomorrow.

**sending good thoughts**
    I'm sure she's fine and will be recovering nicely this evening. A big step to a healther, long life for Miila. Boy I know she'll be happy to see you when you come to pick her up. They always act like you've been gone for a decade. hahahahahahaha

Yesterday, my vet was telling me a story about a neuter he did on a EB male who happened to be Nicole, the vet tech's brother's dog. (Get all that?) Anyway, the dog had what he thought was the WORST breathing he's ever seen on ANY smoosh faced dog. He says this guy huffs and puffs just standing still. So after the surgery, they left the trach tube in, just to make sure he could breath ok in recovery while he was coming out of the anethesia. He showed me a picture of him. There he is, sitting in his crate all perky, looking around with a tube sticking out of his mouth. Dr. Terry thought the bulldog must have been saying, "Man! I can breathe better than ever! This is GREAT! My brain is so full of oxygen right now!! Wooooo!!!" Our poor bullies! They do have the issues don't they? God love em.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Haha thats funny. Well Miila was not happy to see me. Now I think it was the cone on her because she is happy at home with it off. At Drs I thought she was mad at me cuz she didnt hardly look at me.

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Evaluation Board using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads