Help for rowdy behavior? bizarre.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Great advice!!

Thanks everyone. We learned "settle" a class last night & she is now on her blanket patiently waiting for treats for staying put. Yay! Now to work on the crazed running in from the house. She did it to my husband today as well

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
So am I! I work in preschool. How about you?
I work in a school district during the day (preK-8th grade) and after that I do EI for a company and provide services in the little one's homes. I hate the school system because who I work for and after 8 1/2 years I finally told. Y husband I can't do it anymore. I am putting in my 60 day notice the week before Christmas break and I will work there until February or before if they find a replacement sooner. I am going to work full time doing EI....I love that!!!!!!! When my daughter heads off to college imam going to start working on opening my own practice.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I work in a school district during the day (preK-8th grade) and after that I do EI for a company and provide services in the little one's homes. I hate the school system because who I work for and after 8 1/2 years I finally told. Y husband I can't do it anymore. I am putting in my 60 day notice the week before Christmas break and I will work there until February or before if they find a replacement sooner. I am going to work full time doing EI....I love that!!!!!!! When my daughter heads off to college imam going to start working on opening my own practice.

Congrats on being able to do what you love! I hope they find you a replacement. I worked in skilled nursing for awhile & I hated it. I love my job now!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.