Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help for rowdy behavior? bizarre.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help for rowdy behavior? bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPennyLue View Post
    lol...well it IS nice to know we're not alone. It was SO weird....just out of the blue she was hanging off my pant legs like a wild woman!

P.S. Are you an SLP?
    Yes, I am an SLP. Why do you ask?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)

@MissPennyLue - Along with the other great advice, try growling, like you are the momma dog. It really works for me if Stella starts to "mouth" my husband's hands when he's playing with her (she doesn't do that to me, lol) or if she does any other undesirable behavior. I do that and she stops in her tracks, then we redirect and praise.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by speechmom53 View Post
    Yes, I am an SLP. Why do you ask?
    So am I! I work in preschool. How about you?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

Great advice!!

Thanks everyone. We learned "settle" a class last night & she is now on her blanket patiently waiting for treats for staying put. Yay! Now to work on the crazed running in from the house. She did it to my husband today as well

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MissPennyLue View Post
    So am I! I work in preschool. How about you?
    I work in a school district during the day (preK-8th grade) and after that I do EI for a company and provide services in the little one's homes. I hate the school system because who I work for and after 8 1/2 years I finally told. Y husband I can't do it anymore. I am putting in my 60 day notice the week before Christmas break and I will work there until February or before if they find a replacement sooner. I am going to work full time doing EI....I love that!!!!!!! When my daughter heads off to college imam going to start working on opening my own practice.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by speechmom53 View Post
    I work in a school district during the day (preK-8th grade) and after that I do EI for a company and provide services in the little one's homes. I hate the school system because who I work for and after 8 1/2 years I finally told. Y husband I can't do it anymore. I am putting in my 60 day notice the week before Christmas break and I will work there until February or before if they find a replacement sooner. I am going to work full time doing EI....I love that!!!!!!! When my daughter heads off to college imam going to start working on opening my own practice.
    Congrats on being able to do what you love! I hope they find you a replacement. I worked in skilled nursing for awhile & I hated it. I love my job now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads