Reeken Racken Freaken Fracken BULLDOG!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
So I take the day off today so I can spend the day with Pepper and do some yard work . I was at the shop all day yesterday so I wanted to allow her some Daddy and Me time .
I raked leaves in the front yard this morning and came inside for some lunch. I WANTED to set back for about an hour before having to take on raking up the driveway but I started smelling this extremely malodorous gas. So I figure what the heck back to work "Come on Pepper, lets go out"
So I take her outside with me and I grab my rake and start raking the line of leave piles I had started earlier down the driveway which is about 30 yards long and at a steep incline.
Pepper seemed to really be enjoying herself romping in them and such. I stop,lean on my rake for a moment and I,m like " Awwwww isn't that cute, bully playing in the leaves." Yeah OK
So back to raking . I,m raking leaves down the driveway, slight breeze coming towards me, nice warm Fall day.
OLIVER SUDDEN There it is...... This absolutely horrid trapped sewer gas STENCH :bad:.That $#!%* Bully had taken a :poo: not 10 feet from me AND upwind from me :cursing:. It was one of those type of :poo: where even flies refuse to alight on . She even could not stand the stench because she took flight upwind from it herself and stood there like :whistle:.
I glared at her cursing " You gotta be kidding me,you little $^%@>"
I,m bent over gagging ,about ready to spew the scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon I had just ate , my one good eye is watering,vision blurred and SHE gets all offended because I was cussing her so she is standing there glaring at me,giving me THE BULLY STINKEYE , you know , when they look at you through half closed eyelids and just stare..
So here I am trying to get these leaves raked down the driveway having to deal with the smell of Bully:poo: Gawd!!!!!!!:cursing: And She, she refuses at all to walk past it or place herself down wind of it . It was like a big practical joke to her :hahaha::p. I am raking away cussing her out and she just sits there UPHILL gawking at me.
Well just a few minutes later I GOT EVEN.
Just as I get done we both hear this sound coming from the woods next to the driveway. She goes into OCD mode :bully: " What is it?" "Whatever could that be?" " That sound should not happen". She starts looking at me like I am required to do something so I just play it up bad, look at her all concerned and scared , looking up to where the noise came from ( A Squirrel) and looking at her with a look like this on my face :scared:. So I say to her" What is that?" Oh My gawddddd it's a bear, RUN!!!!.
So I zip past her up the driveway and I look back and she has this "Don't Leave me " look on her mug and she comes huffing it up the drive and we go upstairs . She was sooooooo pissed off. Giving me this ' You left me" look :*(. So I just tell her " Next time be quicker than me"
So I get to feeling pretty bad for hurting her feelings like that so I get her hollow bone and load it up with peanut Butter and I sit on the floor to give it to her. She comes up to get it and when I try to give her a scratch she tosses her head to the side so I can't touch her. Of course she expected me to hold the bone so she could lick the PB out but I was not allowed to touch her.
She is getting her beauty sleep at the moment

Last edited:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OMG!!! That is too funny!! :ROFL: Thanks for that!! You made my day better!! :smoochwink:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... how typical female bulldog!!!

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
There is no way that pretty little princess made a poopie like that! I think it was the squirrel and I bet Pepper would agree with me.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I would of hit that poop with the garden hose to dissipate the odor. Of course this would be after mastering the ability to hold my breath for long periods of time. My husbands might come close to Peppers. That's why I load up on Glade Apple Cinnamon.

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
In that big huge pile of leaves finding that :bully::poo: would have been like searching for a needle in a haystack

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
There is no way that pretty little princess made a poopie like that! I think it was the squirrel and I bet Pepper would agree with me.

We don't have any squirrels that big here. Do they grow that big in Virginia ?

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
We don't have any squirrels that big here. Do they grow that big in Virginia ?

I'm sure they do get that big. We also have elephants here in Va....because whenever there is a fart let loose around my husband, he swears the elephant did it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.