Bulldog Clothing

Charles Yin

Oct 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
So, given that the bulldog doesn't have proportions like other dogs, where is the best place to find clothing that is bulldog-friendly? When we had Hugo I remember it being so hard to find clothes that was large enough to wrap around his neck yet not cover his "you know what" when he needed to do his business... Most dogs have a neck, which is the main difference. Any thoughts?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I found coats and raincoats for my bulldogs online at bddogs:

ab9853f2.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Plus Size Pups is a really good source for hoodies and they have really neat vest harnesses. Click on their link here and use the coupon code for a discount.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I can find stuff to fit Bo - but Bea is impossible. It's like trying to put a jacket on a wine barrel. No exaggeration. I want so badly for them to have matching yellow rain slickers (and then I want one too - I know whackjob) but can't find one to fit Bea the Barrel.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No help here but I have a feeling you will have many GREAT pics to share with us of your bully all dressed up. ;)

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Handsnpaws has a special line, the 'pug dog' line that is specifically made for pugs, Bulldogs, and Pittys. Roscoe has a striped sweater from them that fits him great and leaves room for his...bits. :ROFL:

handsnpaws.com

Last edited by a moderator:

hooligan

Sep 27, 2011
When I buy new clothes I often have them tailored for a superior fit. Maybe you could tailor the clothes that you buy for your dogs?

-Loki

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online