Looking for Bully Birthday Ideas

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
My beloved Nigel will be turning 1 yr old on December 18th so I'm looking for some ideas on what to do to celebrate with him. Please share any you may have so that I can put together something fabulous for him. Thanks!:bully:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hard to believe sweet little Nigel is going to be 1 yr. old soon, how time flies. I'm sure you will get some great ideas. I'm not a good bully dad as I just give them extra lovin' and a few extra treats on their B-days. Someone on here made some cupcakes I think made from banana bread recipe, they keep the sugar out and added an extra banana and used peanut butter for icing, I think. Wish I could remember who it was. Memory's not that great anymore. haha

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh yes I just did a half a$$ cake using strawberry cake mix or anything you have on hand that isnt chocolate of course. Mix that with a 15 ounce can of pure pumpkin, thats it. No oil or anything else. It is hard to mix from the flour and hard to spread being so thick BUT it is healthy aside from sugars. Let me find the link for cooking times etc. This is actually a recipe where you are supposed to use choc cake mix and the texture ends up tasting like brownies and healthy. Got it from hungry girl. Anyhow I threw it together this way for my Mugsy's last bday. Was yummy and couldnt even taste the pumpkin in with the strawberry. We all enjoyed it.
http://tastetestedrecipes.com/showthread.php?271-Cheesecake-Brownies-(Hungry-Girl)

Theozzmandpg

Oct 27, 2011
My wife and I did a puppy party. Had our friends bring over other dogs, people brought gifts, things like that. I then cooked a lot of things that were "dog food looking," chili, hot dogs, bone cake, cookies shaped like dog bones, etc. It was a lot of fun and little Ozzy (pug who turned one) and our new addition Daisy(bulldog) got a lot of gifts. It was a little crazy at times with close to 10 dogs in the house, but overall a lot of fun.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] Our babies share the same birthdate. Lola and Mojo will be 1 on the same date. lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.