brixton is being so good in his crate

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I think Brixton is a smart cookie.:yes: Looking forward to seeing him grow up and do some more clever stuff. Thanks for sharing Brixton.

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Congrats, he's super cute. Is that a Voodoo Donuts box I spy in one of your pics? Made me drool...

OP
H

hooligan

Sep 27, 2011
Congrats, he's super cute. Is that a Voodoo Donuts box I spy in one of your pics? Made me drool...

yes that is a voodoo donut box. Good eye. Yeah I love their donuts. Last time I was there I saw a wedding. MMMM now I have a hankering for donuts. I'll have to stop by tomorrow.

-Loki

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Oh Loki! Brixton is super duper triple quadruple cute! He looks like a super healthy pup. Beauty and brains. Wow. You're doing really great with him too. Keep the stories coming. You brighten my day!

P.S. I almost forgot... you're cute too! :D

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
yes that is a voodoo donut box. Good eye. Yeah I love their donuts. Last time I was there I saw a wedding. MMMM now I have a hankering for donuts. I'll have to stop by tomorrow.

Lucky. We only get up there a couple of times a year (we're down in Medford), so it's always on our list of things to do. We saw a wedding once too!

Members online

No members online now.