my boys have some stank a$$ breath

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
whewwww one of them burped in my face yesterday and it about knocked me over...smells like a$$...i think i'm gonna have to do something about that it's horrible

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Uh oh. Maybe just stay clear of those burps. :lol: If it was a burp it could be their belly and not their mouth maybe? If you give salmon oil or something that would not help with a good smelling burp. haha

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
oh i did not know that....i will try some...cause wow it's rancid....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] wait till it comes out the other end.:ROFL:

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Gravy's breath is so bad, the other day in the car going to get the kids from school, I though his anal glands were leaking. Nope. It was his breath. It truly smelled like a$$. Had to crack the windows so the kids wouldn't earl.

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] that product you recommended for bad breath, do they drink it or how does that work? Lola's breath is so bad that something needs to change! Lol! I followed the link you provided to check it out but didn't find the 'how to take' directions.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hey guys, I know I'm being a wet blanket coz this thread is super funny... but halitosis in dogs can be very serious.

If your dog's teeth has brown stuff coating it, this could be the cause of your dog's bad breath and that's easy enough to fix with proper dental care. But, if the bad smell is coming from his gastrointestinal tract or lung or other internal organs, this can become a serious health risk. That stinky breath can be the first sign of trouble. So, if your dog have persistent bad breath after a dental cleaning, you might want to get it checked out by the vet.

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
You may want to check their teeth on occasion . Sometimes food can get stuck between teeth and rot

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I use the fresh breath additive also. You put it in their drinking water.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow im glad sarahs breath doesnt smell like a$$. but sometimes her ear does from the yeast. yuk. i hope you can get it fixed soon

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
our boys teeth don't need cleaning...they were just at the vet for yearlies...our vet loves their teeth..we are carrot freaks...they get baby carrots as snacks....i think my boyfriend is sneaking them CRAP. i tell him to knock it off cause they spend the night with me while he works and i am on the receiving end literally....bully butts in my face all night long....or bully faces...huffing and puffing nasty *** breath

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
@NikkiSchoolcraft that product you recommended for bad breath, do they drink it or how does that work? Lola's breath is so bad that something needs to change! Lol! I followed the link you provided to check it out but didn't find the 'how to take' directions.

Yes, you add a cap full to their water bowl. Winston HATES anything minty and he drinks it without issue. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online