One year on EBN!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I just noticed that exactly one year ago today, I joined EBN! I can't believe it has been a little over a year since we got our little bundle of joy and one year on the best website and online community in the world!! A huge thanks to everyone for being incredibly kind and providing a wealth of information on the world of bulldogs. While I don't comment much (but am getting better!), I read so many threads and have used all the input in trying to have a happy and healthy Frank. Also I love looking at everyone's adorable bullies and, on many a sad or stressful day, have been instantly cheered by photos or videos! Nothing puts a smile on your face faster than a bulldog!

EBN is by far filled with some of the best people in the world! I have never been a part of another online community where people are as nice, with never a mean word to say, and as caring and giving. EBN truly saved my sanity as a new bulldog parent and has helped me to be the best bulldog parent I can. Thank you all!!!

:hug: Erin :thanks:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well... happy anniversary to you and happy birthday to Frank!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Posts like this make me all teary eyed, thank you! We love you too!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
0313a525.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw happy anniversary. its so nice to have you here in any capacity. whether watching or posting but we like posting. :hug:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
EBN is only as good as the whole of its members and I'm glad you feel comfortable here. Keep those pix and posts coming. Frank is one cute little guy. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow has it been a year? Amazing how fast time flies on here huh? Please get a posting some more now. :) You KNOW how much we love pics.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online