Been a while since i posted.....

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Alot has been going on lately with both Chaos and myself. I was diagnosed with plantar faciaitis, a bone spur, and something tunnel....like carpal tunnel but its in the foot instead. They gave me an air cast to wear in the day and a night boot to sleep in. It doesnt seem to be helping at all after two weeks. My heel burns and goes numb...its crazy. I think maybe its not getting better because i stand over 8 hrs a day on it at work.

Now to the most important guy, chaos :) Hes getting so big. I cant beleive how time has flown. He will be a year old next month, so of course we are planning his party. We had to change his food. He is now on NVI Salmon. He LOVES it and seems to be doing well on it. Hes been through two small bags. Should i get another small bag or just buy the larger one. He seems to do great, his poos are alot harder, thats the only thing that I could see that may cause a problem. We changed because his paws started getting red and his face.....not sure why since he has done great on Fromm all this time. I will try to get some jew pics up tonight. We are going to get his nails and stuff done at Petco today, so this should be fun as he hates any part of grooming and tries to eat whatever u try using on him....brush,clippers, etc. So we will see. Hope u all have a great Sat!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Sounds like you have had it rough lately. :( Hopefully they will figure out what is going on with your foot. Chaos is too cute, cant believe he is a year almost already.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hug: to you Paula..and Chaos too! I also have had the plantar faciaitis..on both feet at the same time! I SO feel your pain. No one understands unless they've had it. Amazing how we take our feet for granted! On a happy note..I am much..much better. I understand it's something that never totally goes away..but I don't have pain anymore and can walk my dogs again! Cannot wear heels...that is so bad for your feet..and one thing my doctor told me..NEVER get right out of bed and walk without slippers (with some support) or something on your feet. I remember thinking..no sh** Sherlock! It hurts too bad! Take care of yourself and follow the doctors orders..you will feel better soon! I'd love to see new pics of Chaos! Good luck at Petco!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OUCH on the foot issues.... if you have to stand all day, there is this little cart thingy a girl I work with used for awhile. It is a shelf on wheels that she would kneel on when she had to move around and this way she did not have to put weight on her foot.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Good to see you here again Paula. Do you have to wear orthotics to help w/the foot problem? i wonder if that would help or not.

I'm glad the NVI salmon is working out well for Chaos. Since he's happy with it (and your happy), may be best to buy the large bag for the money. I've been buying the 25lb bag myself (boys are on NVI turkey/duck right now but they were on salmon b4 as well).

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
im sorry bout your foot. i so hope it gets better. honestly i have been through this with sarah and all her food. i would get one more small bag or even 2 before i would go to a big one. i have wasted and taken back so much food by buying 2 small bags and then buying a big one and boom it doesnt work out. but its how you feel and how allergic your bully is. good luck with everything. :hug:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
**waves** Nice to meet you! I'll wait to see Chaos' birthday pics! I'm sure they'll be awesome.
Good luck with the foot. My mom had that - it's not fun - and she still suffers - even after surgery. Ugh.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Thanks guys :) ive been around commenting here and there about thats about it. It was kinda funny yet embarrassing at petco....chaos was BAD at first . Trying to bite the clippers and snip the ladies hands. He was playing....although he dont like clippers. Toward the end he sat there and was the perfect gentleman. Mind u i had been doing all this on my own, so this is only the 2nd time hes ever been to a place like that. Anyway the lady brought him out and said mam have u ever thought of enrolling him in behavior classes :rofl: thats my boy :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Alot has been going on lately with both Chaos and myself. I was diagnosed with plantar faciaitis, a bone spur, and something tunnel....like carpal tunnel but its in the foot instead. They gave me an air cast to wear in the day and a night boot to sleep in. It doesnt seem to be helping at all after two weeks. My heel burns and goes numb...its crazy. I think maybe its not getting better because i stand over 8 hrs a day on it at work.

Ah yikes! What's going on with feet lately?! It's crazy how you take them for granted until something goes wrong. I hope it gets better for you, I know what a pain foot problems are! (And how fun those boots are to wear!)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.