Brixton finally came home this week.

hooligan

Sep 27, 2011
On Tuesday november 1st I finally got to bring Brixton home. He's 9 weeks and a healthy 14 lbs. Has quite the personality. I have a hard time getting good pictures of him because my camera phone doesn't like to take clear pictures of moving puppies and Brixton doesn't like sitting still for pictures :D.

I've already gotten to experience the bulldog stubbornness. It can be frustrating especially when I take him out to potty in the morning and he doesn't like the cold so he runs back to the door and sits there waiting for me to let him back in.

Unfortunately I had to be gone for a 30 hours and my roommate watched him. So that basically meant that I had to restart his crate training. I could definitely tell that she had let him out when crying in the crate because he was SO much more persistent last night.

-Loki

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Yay! Congrats, glad he's home! Good luck with crate training. Just keep at it

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Yay! So exciting. We need pics though even if they are a lil fuzzy. Good luck with the training. Thats always the hardest part for me yet so easy for some. Chaos still has a rare but occasional accident at almost 11 months old.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats and best of luck with the crate training... consistency is key

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Congrats on your new little buddy. And his name is????
Have your 'roommate' hold him down so you can get some pix. Then you can finish filling out your profile and have an avatar (pic that comes up under your name when you post) Fire away with all the questions you have and we will do our best to help you along. Thanx for Joining EBN!!:)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Congrats on your new little buddy. And his name is????

Brixton, Bruce! :)

[MENTION=3327]hooligan[/MENTION], congratulations! lookin' forward to seeing some photos of the little guy. He's just starting w/the crate training so hang in there...like everyone else says, persistence is key. I didn't crate train my boys but i hear it's a great idea. Maybe put a little sweater on him or booties when he goes out so he doesn't feel so cold? Have fun w/him!

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
OH MY 9 weeks and 14lbs?? My Mooney is 18 weeks and weighs 15 pounds! Brixton will be a big boy!!! (Or Mooney will be a small one LOL).
Congrats on your new baby. They bring so much happiness to our lives!
I agree with everybody else. Bad pics are ok. Just post them!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My dogs don't like cold. Since Brixton is only a puppy I would try to keep him warm with a little coat. I'm sure at his size they should be easy to find at your local Pet Store. Just for when he has to go outside. I'm sure when he's bigger he should be able to handle the cold better. Oh and I know how hard it is to take a picture. Even though my dogs are 3 years old they still give me a hard time when I want to take a picture. They always look away, down or up. I think I'm going to have to tie a wedge of cheese to the top of my camera or my head. You should try video while he is still young. They grow so fast and I wish I had taken the time to video them more. Life can get so busy for us. Well thanks for joining EBN and don't be shy!

93a7bc09.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online