Thank you HRH, Bruce & Lari !!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too freakin cute for words!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] how are you going to let them go!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ok now for "The Rest of the Story" I originally bought that sweatshirt for HRH from a website that I now know isn't particularly consistent with their sizing. (not that we don't encounter that problem the world over in stores when buying women's clothing).

It is supposed to be a Large. Gracie usually wears a large, sometimes XL. Now you see the pictures. That shirt MIGHT be big enough for a 15 to 20 lb Shitzu but it sure isn't large enough for a 40 lb bully.

So anyway I was going to donate it in an auction but then when HRHette was born we just couldn't resist sending her the start of her wardrobe.

Thanks for those pics @desertskybulldogs they are almost as precious as the princess.

Is this Pet Tease again?
That is the same with the "Beggin' For A Cure" t-shirt I just listed in the auction. I bought it for my sister's schnauzer. HECK NO!! It will probably fit a tea-cup Chihuahua. It's so freaking tiny.
I think Pet Tease uses sizes based on the smallest breed dogs. That's why a small EB like Orion still wears 3xl. They were very generous with me. They resent in the correct (larger) sizes.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Looks like little Gracie's off to a modeling career already. I bet if these photos were in some magazine advertising that pink hoodie, the hoodie's would be flying off the shelves. SO PRECIOUSLY CUTE! :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Is this Pet Tease again? That is the same with the "Beggin' For A Cure" t-shirt I just listed in the auction. I bought it for my sister's schnauzer. HECK NO!! It will probably fit a tea-cup Chihuahua. It's so freaking tiny. I think Pet Tease uses sizes based on the smallest breed dogs. That's why a small EB like Orion still wears 3xl. They were very generous with me. They resent in the correct (larger) sizes.
If you mean ABS custom apparel by Pet Tease then yes. And to be fair. In our case he refunded the money on the ones that they sent wrong sizes on. When I ordered the sweatshirt though I knew I was taking a chance it was going to be small, it just didn't look like they meant it for a large large. I didn't even ask for a refund on it.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little sweetie, and that last pic is priceless. :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If you mean ABS custom apparel by Pet Tease then yes. And to be fair. In our case he refunded the money on the ones that they sent wrong sizes on. When I ordered the sweatshirt though I knew I was taking a chance it was going to be small, it just didn't look like they meant it for a large large. I didn't even ask for a refund on it.

They are great and more than willing to make it right. Have you had any problems after washing them?

Members online

No members online now.