Skin Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I wanted to share some photos for now. I haven't got any with Bear yet, he has been a big lug around the baby and we don't let him get near her too much at the moment, he licks her head and wants to be on her but he just doesn't know his own strength. He is very attentive to her and will be a great protector I am sure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I gave birth to my daughter on Sunday October 30,2011. On Saturday the 29th we had a snow storm with ice and lost power around 11am. Trees were down on lines. I went into labor around 7am on the 30th, called my OB at 730am, my husband had to de-ice the cars to get me to the hospital which was almost an hour away. We had a rough time getting out of our area, we are on a mountain and we had to literally dodge trees and power lines to get out of here. I got to the hospital at 935am at the ER, my water broke on the way to L&D, got into the room had enough time to get my clothes off, they checked me, my OB hadn't arrived yet, they found another OB on the floor, brought him in and I delivered her at 958am, doctor didn't have enough time to put gloves on. I fully intended on getting an epidural but unfortunately I was too far along and no time for one. While I wouldn't have purposely gone natural, I am glad I did. My OB showed up in time to clamp the cord and deliver the placenta. I stayed in the hospital until our power came back on, lol.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Congrats to you! She is beautiful! What a story you have for her! With my first baby..I got to the hospital and was already dilated to 9...my doctor didn't have time to put gloves on either..I did plan on natural ..but I was hoping the doctor could be there too! Lol! Write your story in her baby book! She will love it years from now.have daddy write one too...her name is AWESOME!! :dancing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful little girl and I love her name. You have quite a story for her about the day she was born when she gets older.

Congratulations!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's a cutie! I love the pic of her big brother sleeping with her too!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw how adorable and I love the name to. Yes I say write down the story

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She is beautiful. Congrats, what a wonderful story for her to hear while she grows up. She is adorable, I am so happy for you.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh how precious, she is beautiful and congrats. So happy everything went OK and you and baby are fine. That was a close call sounds like. Bet hubby needed a drink afterwords haha

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What a gorgeous girl! So glad you made it to the hospital. How worrisome for both of you. I was on my hands and knees in our old brown van as my husband drove us to the hospital in full on labor. So I know it must've been a lil scary. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh she is just perfect!! Congrats and we are so happy for you!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Where in the heck have you been? Or have I just not seen you around. I miss your butt photos of Bear. Congrats on the new baby.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online