Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I blame my husband for my obsession LOL he has always wanted one and I always put him off we have kids, they cost too much, I don't have time, etc...etc...etc...until a little over a year ago I laid eyes on my fur baby I called him and he came and looked at him and he fell in love just as much as I did BOOM we were addicted LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We have had every breed and many mixed breeds during our marriage. Both of us were raised with lots of pets..I had always loved Bully's.. but, like others, just had heard so many negatives about their health, etc. After we lost our Rottie, I checked out a couple rescues,but we would never be accepted, too many other animals AND small grandkids around. I just sort of let it be until the day I went to get my hair cut..one of the gals (who happens to live down my street AND has Bully's) was passing around pics of a brand new litter of pups! Yup..Bully pups and she invited me to go along while she fed them them for her neighbors. They were just a week old and looked more like Gerbils than Bully's! I immediately knew the one with the "kissing spot" on his head, would be going home with ME! :D All I had to do was convince my hubby he was meant for us! Surprisingly, it was easy peasy! We went to visit him twice a week and counted the days until he could come home...nothing will ever be the same..as the day he came into our hearts.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I've been an animal lover since very young but I had actually never met a Bulldog until march 20, 2010. In Sweden where I'm born they are not common and they are VERY pricy:eek: so it never even crossed my mind that I would one day be so lucky to have not only one but three:D plus Frasier who we re-homed from a home were he was unwanted and neglected:*( could sadly not keep him with us cos he fought with our male and dominated me, but he will forever be in my heart<3

So to the day I fell in love... it was my husbands birthday and I knew he wanted a bulldog and here in South Africa where we live now as married they are not that expensive so I could afford to buy one:ashamed: I told him on his birthday that I wanted to get him one and he of course went and found one in a second. We picked her up that same day on a parking spot outside a restaurant. VERY unprofessional and clueless of us but it seems like that is how it works here in Africa:blink: People are scared to show where they have puppies due to the risk of them getting stolen:*(

So we met them there, she was only 6 weeks plus a day or two, so small but they wanted to get rid of her, she was the last one left and no one picked her:cry: that alone made my heart melt and since that day she has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me<3

Petra's pictures 013.jpg

Most Reactions