My newest family member(pics)

BoxerMama

Oct 31, 2011
Ontario
Her registered name is Major League's Raise Your Glass aka "Pink" we do intend to change this as I am the exact opposite of a Pink fan. Colour, yes. Recording artist, NO. lol
She is approx 10 months, I have to get her exact b-day still. She's owned by a local breeder (Symarun Bulldogs) who will handle her in the ring and in about a year she will be bred, then her papers will be mine.
We met her yesterday and fell in love with her. She's a little charmer and already loves my hubby, tried to climb into the car with us and like most bullies couldn't quite make it! lol
Everytime you make eye contact with her she jumps up for hugs and kisses. I'm not only excited to welcome this little lady into our family (we have 2 boxers already) but very excited for this mentoring opportunity!
Now, for the real reason you opened this thread... PICS! They aren't they greatest, she's a wiggler!
P1050891.jpgP1050892.jpgP1050893.jpgMajor League's Raise Your Glass.jpgbesties.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwww... Looks like she has nice confirmation and I love the Piebald brindle. and besides that she is just soooo darn CUTE!! :heart::heart:

OP
B

BoxerMama

Oct 31, 2011
Ontario
She still needs a name if anyone has any suggestions! Our other dogs are Octane (male) Rally Rims (female)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow.... what a pretty gal! As for a name..... Daisy, Jewel

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She's a beauty, good luck in the ring.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
She's georgeous. How about the name Jelly Bean?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
She looks perfect! How about Bernadette? (means brave like a bear) Also a 1967 song by the four Tops and the name of a Saint (Saint Bernadette of Lourdes). OK, I'm done. :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.