JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson just HUMPED my leg!!! :ROFL: I tossed a blanket down on the carpet to play with the boys and was laying down and he mounted my leg. I put a stop to it immediately. He's been on a hump fest lately with Jack. Only a couple more months to go before they're both neutered.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
One thing I've yet to experience ....:whew:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, Jeannie, i bet you're just counting down those days til neuter! Since both T and F got their's, they have not humped anymore. And Finn was big time humper for such a little guy.

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Wilson just HUMPED my leg!!! :ROFL: I tossed a blanket down on the carpet to play with the boys and was laying down and he mounted my leg. I put a stop to it immediately. He's been on a hump fest lately with Jack. Only a couple more months to go before they're both neutered.

:laugh: Tank does that whenever I lay on the floor with a blanket over me! Hate that! hahhaa

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
LOL!!!! Gracie only humps Lari when excited... what's with that!! :D

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WARNING---WARNING--WARNING!!!!!!!!!!, I know from PERSONAL experience....Just because you get Wilson neutered, DOES NOT mean he will stop this behavior!!! :eek: ....BUT, maybe you will be one of the lucky ones. Vegas is 2 and a half and STILL im a Hump-meister and he was neutered at 4 months.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It must just feel good to some of them.

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Humping is a form of domination, unfortunately getting him neutered will not stop this behaviour IMO. You need to assert your authority and tell him it's unacceptable. Next time he tries, stand above him and hold him down to the floor with the back of his neck. ( just like his canine momma would do) until he calms down.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg let the humping being :ROFL: sarah tries to hump me sometimes and i stop her. and yes boys will hump after being neutered as i had one try to hump my friend when i went to her house:ashamed: and they do it at the worst times. we were watching the super bowl with some friends and their small children were over. well one was on the floor trying to play with sarah and what does she do? i look and she is humping that child for all shes worth. talk about embarrassing. :ROFL: i had to make her quit. thank goodness they were good sports about it and laughed.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2277]Suzy2[/MENTION], I can not count the times we have put Vegas down to correct his behavior. I have held him down for minutes at a time for him to just stand up and resume position of humping again. I had a Christmas party at my house last year and I actually had to keep a harness and leash on Vegas throughout the whole party so he would not "hump" my guest. Now that was a pain in my A*S!!! but it worked. I would just give him a quick jerk and he would sit down.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online