cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Do you massage your bully? Tate and Finn just love it when i massage them from head to toe. Heck, i love it when I get massaged from head to toe! I usually do it before their bedtime.

Have you ever used a massage oil on your pet? I have one that's made with several different oils: almond oil, olive oil, and grapeseed oil, plus it has lavendar in it which is supposed to be very calming for dogs (as well as for humans). I wanted to try a little bit on Finn particularly b/c he's more the hyper one and i'm hoping some aromatherapy will relax him a bit.

Just wondering if anyone's tried this or similar oils before.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH isn't getting a full body massage til she can reciprocate!!! ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Lucky ducks!! Vegas just gets a butt scratch for a long time and he is in heaven.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wouldn't it be sweet if I could train T and F to give me a full body massage? right now all Tate can do is step on my back every now and then or walk on my head.:sarcastic:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Geez, first the homemade pudding now body oils? There's spoiled and then there's, umm, what's worst than spoiled? :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The dog whisperer used lavender oil on the underside of a dogs bed pillow to calm the dog in one of the shows I watched. But he cautioned just a tiny bit on the underside because the dogs noses are so much more sensitive than ours. So I'd be very sparing if you do try them.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The dog whisperer used lavender oil on the underside of a dogs bed pillow to calm the dog in one of the shows I watched. But he cautioned just a tiny bit on the underside because the dogs noses are so much more sensitive than ours. So I'd be very sparing if you do try them.
Very good to know...thank u!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.