Possible ghost?

OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
@FourPetes I would happily pop by yours to exorcise your dorito ghost, I have a special bag that would fit it quite nicely ;)
I hear that they can be particularly tricky when excited and will leave puddles of ectoplasm on the kitchen floor if not watched closely. Some have become so sneaky that they have taken things off tabletops too. Maybe I shouldnt wait for your invite I'll be right over you are in grave danger of him sliming your toes. :eek:

LOL I've got ectoplasm all over my house. What I'm hoping for is that the doritos don't cause poop-toplasm all over the place!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I started reading this thinking you were serious ... :ROFL:

Wish my house was haunted by fluffy, cuddly, wrinkly ghosts ... identical to the one you have!!! :yes:

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Definitely a Ghost. If it were a Zombie you would be staring at a bloody stump where your foot used to be at

OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Definitely a Ghost. If it were a Zombie you would be staring at a bloody stump where your foot used to be at

The glowing eyes threw me for a minute but I think you are right. Its a ghost. The little booger comes out of nowhere, grabs what he isn't supposed to, and can be gone in a flash. (And who says bulldogs are slow?)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:ROFL: Their not slow when it comes to food. :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online