Possible ghost?

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I don't know if anyone believes in ghosts, but I think I have one here. I was at the kitchen counter preparing dinner and snacking on Doritos. One of the doritos fell on the floor and I went to pick it up. I felt a fast moving breeze and saw a flash of white and then nothing else. I looked around, the dorito was gone and I was alone in the kitchen. A few minutes later, I hear heavy breathing and feel someone's breath on my ankles. I was too scared to look down but I did manage to take a quick picture. So do you think its a ghost or a zombie?

halloween 013.jpg

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
hee hee! i suspect your floors are very clean....what a tidy ghost.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm voting for a ghost with a brown mark above the left eye.... a dorito snatching ghost

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's the cutest little ghost I have ever seen.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yep Casper with a little touch of Groucho Marx.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I believe in ghosts. Sounds like to me the type of ghost your encountering is a the rare Zombie Jack-Jack ghost!!!! You must be VERY careful with these types of ghosts as the are quite sneaky. :ROFL:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm so scared of ghosts, but don't mind having one of those! I think you found the secret ... doritos! Going to the store now and get a few bags ....

:lmao:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
@FourPetes I would happily pop by yours to exorcise your dorito ghost, I have a special bag that would fit it quite nicely ;)I hear that they can be particularly tricky when excited and will leave puddles of ectoplasm on the kitchen floor if not watched closely. Some have become so sneaky that they have taken things off tabletops too. Maybe I shouldnt wait for your invite I'll be right over you are in grave danger of him sliming your toes. :eek:
:rofl:

OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I'm so scared of ghosts, but don't mind having one of those! I think you found the secret ... doritos! Going to the store now and get a few bags ....

:lmao:

Our ghost is attracted to doritos even though he isn't supposed to get any. He's also attracted to leftover grilled cheese sandwiches and cat food. We don't give him these things, he just has a way of sneaking them sometimes with the help of his 2yr old human.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.