My Lil' Pepper at the breeder today

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Took Pepper off to the breeder today. Or as was mentioned to have my sweet little Pepper deflowered by some brute named Spike,:D.
She is going to be gone a week to have the A.I. work done. Miss her already. Here she is when I dropped her off, NOT a happy camper
B1A.jpg

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Aww poor Pepper. I'm sure she will be fine. P.o'd maybe but fine. I don't know much about breeding but out of curiosity why does she have to stay with the breeder ?

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
And I was thinking ewww!!1 Just be glad you don't have to be involved in that part of the ordeal. Shuddering to think about how that happens <---does NOT want to know!

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
I hope he is not breeding her to Ch. Turkey Baster :laugh:
The breeder is doing an Artificial Insemination and the best days for doing this is on certain days after she goes in heat . So in order to increase the chances of her "Catching" he has to do the A.S. on the 10th, 12th and 14th day.
Gonna call him in a bit as he was going to try tonight also. I just hope she does not freak out and try to bite him.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
And I was thinking ewww!!1 Just be glad you don't have to be involved in that part of the ordeal. Shuddering to think about how that happens <---does NOT want to know!

hahahha Google it

Dolly was a trooper, I know, I held her. 3 times :lmao:

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] No thank you! I don't wanna know how either side of that works. I prefer to think the puppy stork comes. Thank you very much.
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION] lmbo. If Pepper does bite him, I think she is well within her rights lol,

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I suppose asking for pix would be outside the realm of needed info then , right [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION]???

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I think that goes above and beyond the PG rating EBN has [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Well after a few VM's last night I heard from the breeder and he said everything was going splendidly . And not to worry that Pepper was doing great... I was so worried. She has never been away from me since she was placed in my care and I really do miss the clingy little bugger :cry:. She was so upset when I left yesterday.
Anywhooo, he told me they introduced her to Gold Strike (aka SPIKE) and once she understood he was not going to hurt her :scared: she took to him , ( she was probably batting her eyes at the brute):flirt::luv:. So I was told they decided to go the Au Natural route, I.m sure Spike enjoyed debauching my girls virtue. :bully::loveeyes::w00t::dance3::inlove::happydance::drool:, I guess it beats the 'Ol Turkey Baster :sarcastic::faint:. Well she'll be there til next saturday and still has a few more "Go's" to do yet

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION] just know you raised your little girl right and if she wants none of it.. Spike will be sure to know it

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Well I can have the vet check her after I get her home or wait til she shows or not. In a few weeks I would know.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:lol: on the turkey baster, especially with turkey day right around the corner. What I really wanted to cooment on is thats a nice picture of you and Pepper.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I hope he is not breeding her to Ch. Turkey Baster :laugh: The breeder is doing an Artificial Insemination and the best days for doing this is on certain days after she goes in heat . So in order to increase the chances of her "Catching" he has to do the A.S. on the 10th, 12th and 14th day. Gonna call him in a bit as he was going to try tonight also. I just hope she does not freak out and try to bite him.
Personally..she has EVERY right to bite! I'm soooooo on her side. :cursing:

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Well I can have the vet check her after I get her home or wait til she shows or not. In a few weeks I would know.

Keeping fingers crossed for you! I know all about human pregnancies but nothing about dogs so this is interesting to me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.