Brooklyn's first snow!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I'd like to start off by saying I HATE snow, I cannot wait to move far far away from CT. Plus it isn't even Halloween yet so I'm nowhere near mentally prepared for this. BUT the one positive is that this is our first snowfall since we got Brooklyn, we got her late last spring after the snow was gone.

She was barking out the window so I went to see if something was out there, nothing...except for like an inch or two of slush on the pavement and snow on the grass and cars. Then my silly self remembered that she has never seen snow before and that must be what it was. I immediately take her outside to see her response. As soon as I open the door she starts barking like CRAZY. So I coax her off the steps and onto the ground, she just looked at her feet like "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?" :scared:. She then took literally two steps (very slowly and cautiously) into the snowy grass, took the fastest pee ever, and then ran back to the door. I would have loved to take a video of her first snow encounter but it was over so quickly I didn't even get a chance haha. She is definately my baby. :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too cute.... have the camera at the ready next time out

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
To funny, they are entertaining for sure.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Like mommy, like bully! :)

Wow, first snowfall, eh. We're only always getting rain here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.