Roxi HATES rain!

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
As the title states, Roxi hates the rain. She hates getting wet and refuses to do her business outside when it is raining.
Any suggestions? :begging:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HA... Nitshcke used to actually back-up at the door when he realized it was raining.... only thing you can do is take him out on leash and stay till he does his business

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No help here, my boys love the rain. Maybe get an ez up type of sun tent thing so there could be a clear and kinda dry path to get from a to b?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH hates rain, cold, dark, snow, wind or any combination of any of it. So I can only commiserate, no help here.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine don't really like it much either, I just have to tell them to get out there and they will finally go, but they high tell it back. haha

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jack my non bully will melt if the rain touches him, unlike Wilson who I have to drag back iin. My older dogs always tolerated the rain but usually they'd stop at the door, see the rain and then it's me saying, go on go potty. I make them go out and sometimes I have to walk out with them for just a moment. We did that wih Jack when he wa 4-6 months and now he goes out when we direct him to, again of willingly cause he'll melt. :lol: just be persistent and they'll go. I Keep an umbrella handy too.

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
No help here. Ruckus is the same way. He goes from one end of the porch to the other but won't go further.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online