Thread: Thoughts or opinions?

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Thoughts or opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    She might only agree to half of that..... Depending on the weather, or time of day.
    Too True Lari! And it won't be the WEATHER!!!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatess View Post

Becky... I'm definitely marking this day down as a red letter day!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!
    haha. Love it! Reminds me of Macaulay Culkin from his Home Alone days.

And to add, awwww, bff's finally!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lucy
    Likes (Received)

As far as biting--to add to what @Davidh said...if it is "play puppy biting" I had success with Lucy as a pup making a cry/wimper sound when she would bite and hurt me (play bite of course) Sort of like what it would sound like if they bit their mama or a litter mate. They begin to realize that attention and play will stop if they bite. Re direct to nylabones, antlers whatever is an appropriate chew in your house. I also took kitchen towels (with no fuzz) knotted them, soaked them in water and let them freeze solid. If they are teething this will give some relief while they are in "time out". I have to add that if you give a dish towel you must supervise. Once the towel starts to melt they could eat the fabric and you will have another problem on your hands!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack-Jack
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everybody for your input. Jack will be 14 wks on Monday so all of this biting is puppy biting and not aggressive biting. He thinks of the girls as his littermates and so he's rougher with them than he is with us. I was considering getting a shelter dog that was around a year old. We will be getting a second dog in the future anyway but was planning on it being when Jack was a year or two. We got our last two dogs within a couple months of each other and didn't have the issues of biting. But I'm not sure if it was just them or if it was because we had two of them together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads