Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about bulldog(possible mix)?

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Regardless of lineage. I must point out how great she looks!!! Her white is almost blinding, her coat is shiney and her eyes are bright! Beautiful- keep doing what you are doing cuz she looks fabulous!!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question about bulldog(possible mix)?

First thing I noticed is how happy and healthy your dogs look! You must be taking very good care of them.

I almost did the same thing as you. I went to a pet store to get some new dog toys and I saw the cutest little puggle. I felt so sorry for it in that little window. He was sweetly chewing a toy and it hurt me to see him in what seemed like an aquarium style display. Luckily my daughter was with me and dragged me out of that store. I also wanted to check a couple of weeks later to see if it was still there but I knew if I did I'd be weak and bring it home. I called the store and asked where did their puppies come from and the store clerk told me they came from a puppy broker. Not good. Didn't do it.

I get it about the wanting to know their heritage. I have a mixed breed dog that was sold to me as a French Bulldog, Louie (Pennysaver ad and no papers-a double no no). Soon after I got him a companion a French Bulldog named (Toby) who did have papers. Well they were both 2 months old and as they grew I became aware that one was looking so much more like a Boston Terrier. Now I realize that he looks like a mix of both Boston Terrier and French Bulldog which carries the designer name of Frenchton. He's 3 now and just as cherished as my other dogs. Although I'm a little curious to know more I don't feel it's worth the cost of finding out. BTW Frenchtons are very GASSY!!!! YIKES!!!

Wilson & BabyGirl

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question about bulldog(possible mix)?

I personally think she looks like an English Bulldog, just a young one. They do not quit growing until around the age of two. Vegas really started filling out and getting a huge wrinkle above his nose just after he turned 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads