I literally wanted to BEAT Vegas butt off!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You all know I have my living room suit for sale since I bought a new one, I scrubbed, vacuumed and cleaned it for over an hour, then covered them with a blanket and a sheet to keep clean for selling. Vegas has continuously been pulling the sheet/blankets off to lay on them still. I gave up and thought "Oh well, I will just vacuum when someone says there going to come see them".....

I go to work today and put the word out that I had the set for sale, a lady I work with said "I need a used set for the kids play/video room. Great right!?!? She then said "I will just follow you home :w00t: and take a look" I had to confess to her that Vegas keeps pulling the blankets off and laying on them, she just laughed...

We get to the house and low and behold, the couch sheet is laying in the middle of the floor and the blanket for the loveseat is balled up on the end, and there layed BAD, BAD Vegas!!!!! I kind of laughed and said, I will make sure they are vacuumed before you come to pick them up. OH, IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!!

She ended up buying them, and we were chit chatting, and I happen to look down at the white sheet on the floor that he had pulled off and what do I see?????

HE HAD PEE'D ON THE SHEET!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I causually walk over and just gather it up and took it to my bedroom and came back out. She did NOT see it. He has NOT pee'd in the house for way over a year!!! I wanted to absolutely KILL HIM!!!!! After she left I felt all over the couch real good, NOT WET, he obviously pee'd on the sheet when it was on the floor. Now to crate him, and vacuum before she gets back with the truck.
I was beyond furious at him!! He pooped (outside) and I did not even give him a treat I was so mad at him!!!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ahhhh!!!! Bad, bad, sheet....mom, seriously...you do something different with such a particular pooch, what do you expect??

LMBO! Seriously, what a stinker!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hmmm perhaps things balled up on the floor equate to pee pads that were ok to use in his former life? He's gonna be so upset when HIS loveseat goes bye bye! poor :bully:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO...... he is messin' with you! His goal is to drive you crazy.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OH AND IT GETS WORSE AGAIN!!!!.............so the truck arrives 2 men moving the couch and loveseat out, takes the cushions off to move and what does Joe see BETWEEN the two pillows????? PEE, a BIG WET SPOT!!!! one of her kids says "oh this is wet" and Joe of all people, JOE says "oh I think Kelly was trying to wipe some of the hair off"!!!!! OMG I was inside when this happened. I had no idea!! I already told Joe if She wants her money back I WILL refund her!!! I am so embarrasssed and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], Vegas actually did spray his name into the cushions!!!! :ashamed: I am double mad at him now!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] if you want to see any further pictures of Vegas look under the Bradenton animal humane society, he will be the one behind bars!!!!!....I love my dog.....I love my dog......I love my Vegas.........!?!?!?!?!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] if you want to see any further pictures of Vegas look under the Bradenton animal humane society, he will be the one behind bars!!!!!....I love my dog.....I love my dog......I love my Vegas.........!?!?!?!?!!!!
:bitchslap:.... Sorry Kelly..had to do that to you!! Have to admit..it's weird he is marking that sofa now!! That dog has some kind of sense of humor!! :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooooor Pooooooor Vegas

I think he trying to kill you off so he can come live with Auntie Lari and Uncle Brucie... :laugh:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] is tonight to soon?? Come get him!!!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Don't you know Vegas just hated those sheets on his couch. He's been trying to tell you that by removing them and you wouldn't listen so he was forced to pee on them. Poor Vegas!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Surely its Bully abuse going on here..... pOOOOOOOOOOOOr Vegas... :(:(:(:(

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I knew that Vegas didn't want you to sell that sofa. That pic of him yesterday, sitting next to it, looking out the window...that said it all. :yes:

This is better than any reality show out there...i love hearing about Vegas' escapades with the big house move and all...give us more!!!:lmao:
And Vegas is such a cutie...nobody can get mad at that boy!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
OK normally , I would side with Vegas BUT peeing on the couch right before you sell it is way out of line. I would be mortified if I were you too. Maybe once it dries the lady won't notice?!?!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.