I literally wanted to BEAT Vegas butt off!!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I just snorted! :ROFL: I know I shouldn't laugh at other's expense, but that's pretty funny!! :laugh: :laugh: You know that picture you should the other day with Vegas in the corner eying the couch? I think that was his warning to you not to sell HIS couch. Ace once peed on a Christmas gift for Mike's Aunt about 4 years ago, shortly after I wrapped it. I just wiped it off and stuck it back under the tree. :ashamed:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I really wonder if Vegas knew that you were trying to sell it. But then again, you vacuumed all his hair off so of course he had to do something to claim it as his again. haha.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ace once peed on a Christmas gift for Mike's Aunt about 4 years ago, shortly after I wrapped it. I just wiped it off and stuck it back under the tree. :ashamed:

Hmmm...this wasn't his favorite aunt was it??! :lol: Well, at least she got a very "personal" touch with that present!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Poor Vegas....he's just stressed with all the moving and activity, I bet.
Don't you know? Here at EBN, it's NEVER the dog's fault. You made him do it somehow [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]! heh heh Bad mommy!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What is amazing is that you sold it so fast... We NEVER have had that kind of luck selling anything..... usually end up donating whatever it is. We GAVE our leather couch and love seat to a flood victim. Craigslist produced nothing but scams.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We NEVER have had that kind of luck selling anything..... usually end up donating whatever it is. We GAVE our leather couch and love seat to a flood victim. Craigslist produced nothing but scams.
Same here. We've taken so much to Goodwill over the last few years. My girlfriend though has unbelievable success on Craigslist. I prefer to to deal with the nimwits myself.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
we actually bought our off of craigslist kinda recently. we were going to buy new ones but we were nervous about spending likw $1000 on them and Brooke's nails scratching them or her chewing it since she LOVES chewing other leather objects (all my Grammas fault, she gave her a leather sandal as a toy when she babysat for her once). The key to selling on there is to have really good pictures so people come to look. The set we got is all white leather; a sofa, loveseat, chair, and ottoman. The pictures had us sold before we even saw them.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] well at least you got the stuff sold even if vegas was trying to sabatage it :ROFL: im not sure who is going to go first in that house joe or vegas. :ROFL: ill be checking craigslist to see if either one is listed

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I think he was trying to tell you he doesnt like the sheet on his couch. Hope he likes the new couch or you are in trouble. :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poor Vegas... You buy yourself a new sofa and then have the audacity to sell his.
:bully:

Ya know Victor.... I'm betting that not a bit of that money went to buying poooooor Vegas any treats or toys either.... for shame , for shame!!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Funny I should just log on [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I just got home from the feed store where I bought his $65.00 bag of dog food from the very cash that I got for his sofa. I think he will get used to the new one, but he definately likes his food better!!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online