tapatalk ?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I cant find the thread about it but I wanna figure out how to get on here from my little pad thingy. I downloaded tapatalk (free version) is this what everyone uses or do I need the 1.99 one? Then what do i do? It didnt recognize englishbulldognews as an address. :ashamed:

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I'm using the free version. I have it on my iPod and iPhone. I clicked on pets or animals on the main menu and it came up as one of the options. I never did an actual search.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have the free version too, I think. I can't tell what the benefit of having it yet? Can someone explain please? I use safari and like that screen view better. I jus got the app because I saw so many others had of with their phones. :)

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I do like that with one click I'm on. I automatically get all the posts and can reply as well. I can see pics and add mine as well. I don't have the full site though. No games, no visitor page or stuff like that. If I click on certain links it brings me to our actual page, then I need to log in anyway. I guess this is just a quick short cut to reading posts.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], oh you had me fooled, fooled I say!! When you first started you said you were as technology illiterate as me, I don't even know what a talkpad thingy IS!!!! :ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], oh you had me fooled, fooled I say!! When you first started you said you were as technology illiterate as me, I don't even know what a talkpad thingy IS!!!! :ashamed:
Ohhhh..NEITHER DO I!! I just remember all the "technical peeps" talking about it! I have NO idea what it is!! It is a "thingy" to me!! :ROFL:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I have the free version too, I think. I can't tell what the benefit of having it yet? Can someone explain please? I use safari and like that screen view better. I jus got the app because I saw so many others had of with their phones. :)

@JAKEISGREAT
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]
@JeannieCO
@KMARINO

In the Apple store, I couldnt find the Free version....
The only one that appears in the search costs $2.99

I'm not sure you guys are worth $2.99 :tease:

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
:rofl: it'll be just like the bugs bunny scene where he says

"Of course you know, This means War "
WAR.jpg

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Several vBulletin forums are a pain in the neck to scroll up/down with iPhone/iPad. Gotta do some Vulcan-finger-posing just to see the entire thread. So Tapatalk makes things easier. No, I don't have it. I've gotten used to the Vulcan thingy. HAH! I used the word THINGY!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:lmao: You all crack me up. I love how our subjects start and end in 2 totally different worlds! Makes you have to try and read every post so you dont miss anything.
Well I downloaded something that was free but didnt have a main window like where I could pick the dog category and it only made me put in an address that I obviously was not qualified to do. SO I went and bought the 2.99 one and it is so easy. haha I AM new [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] with technology. I had bought an off brand little ipad wanna be thingy for Conways bday and since it was such a great deal I bought me one too. SO now you have to have all these apps to do anything at all. It is very cool tho and I am sure once I get around there more it will be really cool. Now that I can spy from it when I am not on the computer I will surely get less housework done now, thanks guys! :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I don't really like Tapatalk on my iPad. It's too plain. I'm just too used to the regular forum. But I do switch to it to post pics I have stored on my iPad occasionally. I bought the $1.99 version back when we first learned about it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.