Bully's and Leather Furniture..HELP!!!!

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hello!!! Same thing here... we have Piper for over 2 months now, and she is always trying to climb the white leather sofa... not one scratch (so far)!!! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION]...:eek:.. Getting a tiny rescue kitten tomorrow..5 weeks old at the most! :hmm:... Will be interesting..Jake..a new kitten and soon leather furniture! Oh well...thanks for this thread Kelly! Great info from everybody!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
when annie was comming into our lounge to sit on the leather couches i made sure that 1 was covered in a cotton sheet and she got used to the idea that she was only allowed on the couch that had the sheet on,it took a while to teach her this bit the couches remained scratch free,it was just the arms that i really bothered about as the seating part if it did get scratched always repaired itself with the heat of someone sitting on it ,does that make sense??,unfortunatly with her reaction to wool she is not allowed in the lounge now but does have a very large leather ottomon to sleep on thats covered in a sheet,karen

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - I just bought a leather couch of Craigslist a couple weeks ago. It's like new, actually - but the reason I went that way is 1) after carting grandma around to 8 furniture stores, we couldn't find one we both liked and 2) leather gets BETTER with age! I'd have preferred to buy one that was more "broke in" - but the price was right and the color was spot on what I wanted. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] is right. Leather for bullies is the ONLY way to go!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We gave away our leather over a year ago... long story. But, I suggest you take Super Vegas in for a nail trim TODAY!!! :D

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], his nails were done last week, nice and short and rounded!! There is the alternative....I could "teach" Vegas he is not allowed on the furniture no more......:ROFL: :lmao:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
@BruceP , his nails were done last week, nice and short and rounded!! There is the alternative....I could "teach" Vegas he is not allowed on the furniture no more......:ROFL: :lmao:

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]......... OOOOOR... Teach Joe that Vegas can go wherever he wants and do whatever he wants and that is FINAL!!!!! :laugh:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
@BruceP , his nails were done last week, nice and short and rounded!! There is the alternative....I could "teach" Vegas he is not allowed on the furniture no more......:ROFL: :lmao:

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]......... OOOOOR... Teach Joe that Vegas can go wherever he wants and do whatever he wants and that is FINAL!!!!! :laugh:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I don't have to teach Joe that, he has figured that out the hard way!! Had to laugh when we were at the new Vet's Friday, the vet ask me if Vegas was trained, I said "Who him or us??" :ROFL:, he laughed and said "Yea this breed pretty much does what it wants, WHEN it wants"!! I did give Vegas some props and said he CAN beg for my food VERY well!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
couch.jpgBTW: here's the couch I got for 500 bucks on Craigslist. Cool eh? *gloat gloat* I forgot I had a picture of it still.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.