come back GatorRay

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok its been long enough and we have waited patiently for her return and nothing. we have :begging: and we have looked :detective: we have :shout: for her to come back and nothing. so i say we flood her notifications, her visitiors page and her pm box demading she come back to us. where oh where is [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]? why has she left us? we miss you [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION].

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is so odd you posted that, I was thinking of her last night and miss her too!! I hope she checks in to see how much she is missed!!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
thats the plan [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] so when she ckecks in she will see all the messages and posts and not leave us no more.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree, I was informed by "mom" that she was returning and havent seen it yet. Where are you [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She mentioned a couple of weeks ago that she'll busy with her job hosting a big event. But she said she'll only be gone a week. Hopefully she didn't forget about us. :*(

:)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Maybe she has computer problems, I had been leaving messages also, asking how the eye healing was going and updates on raw feeding.
But alas, not a word.

I hope all is well with her. I miss her too.

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Who has her address? I say we all mail her Bully Poo in Tiffany gift boxes til she comes back :tease:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Anyone seen or heard from Gertie's mom? I haven't heard from here since I have been back. I miss here and the girls too.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No, [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] has been mia for quite some time. :( I miss her and Gertie and Ida so I hope they come back soon! Sad when our reg members go missing huh?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well.."mom" speaking here! That gatorray...:hmm: she emailed me and said she was logging on that night..sooo of course I was ALL excited..since I threatened to call EVERY Montessori school in Louisville area...AND did she come back?? :nono:...she left me high and dry! Her computer is fine..she's breathing and has all her fingers..the only thing SHE DOESN'T HAVE IS AN EXCUSE!! She's going to get it when she rolls back in....:angry:... But I'll be HAPPY!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Please come back, we all miss you. :begging:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh where have you gone, GatorRay?
The whining hasn't stopped since you went away,
These doggies are barking
Oh the rumors you're sparking!
Please come back, come back, GatorRay!

heh heh

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Don't forget baby Clementine although she will be getting big now too.As for [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] wel...she is really gonna feel the sharp edge of my tongue when she shows her face.She got Grammie all excited and then let her down and we all know too much excitement is bad for old ladies :rofl:Love you Grammie :love: ([MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for those of you that are thinkin huh??)
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :starwars: ..........:girlfight:...........:bitchslap: ........:whut?:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.