bad momma with embarassing pic

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Jack had his final shots today and we found out he now weighs a whopping 20 lbs 9 oz. He'll be 13 wks on Monday. He's just going to be a big boy. We took him to Petsmart afterwards as a treat and bought quite a few things for less than $20. They are having a great sale. But anyway, I know you all want pictures but Jack is always running up to the camera so I never get a good picture. We'll I noticed he stopped moving for a second, so I grabbed a quick picture and then realized that he was taking care of business. I think he was embarassed but it was too cute not to share. LOL
oct11 030.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He's so adorable. I seen Petsmart is advertising 75% off Halloween stuff. Smart shopper that Jack's mom is.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omgosh he is adorable!!! Love his marking on his eyebrow like HRH!! Love the pic, all doggies :poo:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cute pic, you can't tell he's doing his business except the look on his face. It's like "Come on MOM I'm going here!" :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is going to be very big.... look at his paws they are baseball gloves! He is too freakin cute

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
Ur Jack just looks like my Walter and about the same weight at that age, and now he is 11 months and a lovely looking fella, your jack is a cute little fella now, my Walter ever time he has a poo will come up to us and put his bottom towards us to have it wiped, so clever that dog, we always have to have soft tissues on us when we go out :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwwwwwwwww........ what a cutie... even when taking a dump... :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.