Where do your bullies live ?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
That is definitely a desert backyard. How cute though, Molly passed out with her famously long tongue out :heart: And OMG Is Jesse sitting in a flower pot?! LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Good looking bullies :heart::cool:
Could be Bono's brothers :)

Thank you, that is my boy Cutty. Too bad most the pics arent so new. I guess I have been a bad mama lately. True he does resemble Bono, maybe thats why I like your boy so much! haha

Desertsky LOVE that pic and your backyard is amazing!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
yep, jesse loves sitting in that pot, I can give you one good guess as to why there is no flowers in it!! ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Wow, everyone's photos are great. Libra I know your first photo had to win one of the monthly contest...how gorgeous and you baby looks so much like Bella.

Well if anyone reads any of my other posts, by now you know we live in Florida, NE corner.

I too am having a hard time attaching photos, I guess I just am not computer literate.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, everyone's photos are great. Libra I know your first photo had to win one of the monthly contest...how gorgeous and you baby looks so much like Bella.

Well if anyone reads any of my other posts, by now you know we live in Florida, NE corner.

I too am having a hard time attaching photos, I guess I just am not computer literate.

I did have a hard time using the photobucket uploader this morning because the link it gave for each pic wasnt the image code. (Usually it works fine) If you do have a photobucket acct just copy and paste the image code that is there, in the bottom of the links, into your message and when you hit preview message it should show up as a pic.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay Here I go, the first one (if this worked) is Bella at 5 mos, undiagnosed and only 8lbs, you can see why we were so desperate to find a diagnosis. The next is all three of our babies. and the third is Bella one month after treatment and already 17.5 lbs!!!!!

Bella1.jpg

Bella2.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

*** I edited this post after figuring out how to get the photos up.;)

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh well, I tried. Next time I will need to get my teenager to do it for me.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Such beautiful pictures everyone! Lisa, only live a couple of hours from you! Small world! Chester is beautiful! For me, sadly, I don't have a bulldog yet. Some day though! I did try to adopt one once. It turned out to be a scam. Please be very careful out there. He had told me his wife died and it was her dog. He said he worked far too many hours, so he wanted to find a better home for him. It was very heartbreaking to find I had been scammed. Anyways, someday I will be posting some pictures of my bulldog! I do have a newfoundland and 2 pugs though!

My breeder lives in Clarence.. would highly recommend her! The babies are raised in her family room! Where do you live?

tmaguire

Aug 4, 2010
I live an hour north of Syracuse, NY. I would love to get the name of your breeder. Thank you very much. Going to be a little while before I have the cash put together for a pup though. We are trying to get our house ready to sell, and will be putting a new roof on it. We are going to be building a house out in the country, finally! Lots of land for my kids (all boys) and my furry kids to run and play! We do have a large yard now, but our new property (if everything goes through like it is supposed to) will be like 10 acres! Yay!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Bellasmom your "kids" are all so cute! What a difference in Bella, wow! Abby is beautiful also!!!

Thank you so much. As I look at all the posted photos, I realized....is there such a thing as an ugly Bulldog? I think NOT. But I also notice, I need a better camera!!!! Christmas list here I come.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.