Where do your bullies live ?

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Bono lives in The Netherlands somewhere on the countryside.
I am curious where your bullies live. :) (which country, area, city, village ?)
Should be great if you post some pics of your bullie in the area he lives.

Enclosed some pics of the area where Bono lives.

Bono near the river
100_6900-1.jpg

Bono in our village 1
100_6511.jpg

Bono in our village at the pub
100_7025.jpg

Bono in our village 2
100_7029.jpg

Bono defending our village :D
100_7052.jpg

Greetings from our village Nieuwpoort !!
BonoinNieuwpoort-1.jpg

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We live in sunny southern california, USA. We take Samson everywhere we can with us. Here he is at some our favorite southern california destinations, the beach, the kern river and the mountains at winter time.

Attachments

• Laguna0320102.jpg
    Laguna0320102.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 122
  • pics 109.jpg
    pics 109.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 123
  • My22ndB-Day2.jpg
    My22ndB-Day2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 130
  • SamCorona2.jpg
    SamCorona2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
SonoftheSea

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
nice place to be.:cool:
California is the state of the sun, the sea, oranges and Arnold Schwarzenegger ? (I am from holland so I only know Californie from tv :D )

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We live in a suburb of Buffalo NY.. here's Chester in the backyard in late spring. My perennials are much more grown in and flowering now, and yes, that's my pond.. I have 13 fish and 1 frog in there.. they do spend the entire winter outdoors - they hibernate much like bears. I have to time their feeding very carefully so I decrease and stop feeding once the water gets to a certain temperature :)

30720_1461294260925_1490491833_1178429_757733_n.jpg

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh such gorgeous photos, everyone! Some look as pretty as a postcard! Gertie lives in SanTan Valley, Az. The FRYING PAN of the US! We are in a far southeast suburb of Phoenix. Unfortunently Gertie won't hold still long enough to get many pics these days, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get pics in my posts. So just imagine her next to a big cactus, Hot as an oven, with her tongue hanging out. That's pretty much it!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Did you check out the photobucket tutorial Julie?

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...otobucket-Uploader-(photobucket-account-users)

Photobucket is for people who have very LARGE photos. Our software cannot do more than 2MB in a photo, so we added the photobucket uploader, there is also imageshack and megaupload. The Photobucket one is easy to use, you can upload right here at English bulldog news from your computer and never have to open a new browser for photobucket.

To add photos with our software, the photos show up small on posts. Another benefit to the photobucket uploader. :D

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. I messed with it today, with "help" :mad: from my husband, and finally decided maybe I need to do an album first?? Maybe not. I'll try photobucket.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think I want to be Bono right now, your village is beautiful!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Washington state.
It may rain alot here, but that also means we have all 4 seasons. Beautiful during the fall (October thru Dec)

We are bordered by the Pacific Ocean.....
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wonderful Spring (mid March to mid June)

We usually have mild winters....

Even though we have this wonderful view from our backyard.

We have beautiful sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.

Last edited:

tmaguire

Aug 4, 2010
Such beautiful pictures everyone! Lisa, only live a couple of hours from you! Small world! Chester is beautiful! For me, sadly, I don't have a bulldog yet. Some day though! I did try to adopt one once. It turned out to be a scam. Please be very careful out there. He had told me his wife died and it was her dog. He said he worked far too many hours, so he wanted to find a better home for him. It was very heartbreaking to find I had been scammed. Anyways, someday I will be posting some pictures of my bulldog! I do have a newfoundland and 2 pugs though!

OP
SonoftheSea

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
@ LisaRN : ha, ha, nice picture : "I keep an eye on you"

@ Gertie's mom : can't wait to see pictures of Gertie

@ Libra926 : beautiful pics of a beautiful area (and bulldog :D) May be we can switch homes some time (during vacation) ha, ha, ha

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Such beautiful pictures everyone! Lisa, only live a couple of hours from you! Small world! Chester is beautiful! For me, sadly, I don't have a bulldog yet. Some day though! I did try to adopt one once. It turned out to be a scam. Please be very careful out there. He had told me his wife died and it was her dog. He said he worked far too many hours, so he wanted to find a better home for him. It was very heartbreaking to find I had been scammed. Anyways, someday I will be posting some pictures of my bulldog! I do have a newfoundland and 2 pugs though!

That is too bad, there are so many scams out there these days! LOVE newfies and of course pugs, you can still share pics until you get your bully. We have the other pets post in the non bulldog section I am pretty sure even if you feel more comfortable posting there. :) Hopefully you can find a good breeder or adopt a bully soon.

I live in sunny california also, like Tessa but unlike her I am bad with pics and not sure I have so many out and about with my boys. When we go out I usually forget to use the camera. Here are a couple in my backyard tho, nothing like Lisa's wonderful yard but she gives me something to try for. hehe It snows here a few times a year, not much but just enough to get excited about before it all melts.
snow.jpg

100_0405.jpg

100_0771.jpg

100_0403.jpg

OP
SonoftheSea

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
That is too bad, there are so many scams out there these days! LOVE newfies and of course pugs, you can still share pics until you get your bully. We have the other pets post in the non bulldog section I am pretty sure even if you feel more comfortable posting there. :) Hopefully you can find a good breeder or adopt a bully soon.

I live in sunny california also, like Tessa but unlike her I am bad with pics and not sure I have so many out and about with my boys. When we go out I usually forget to use the camera. Here are a couple in my backyard tho, nothing like Lisa's wonderful yard but she gives me something to try for. hehe It snows here a few times a year, not much but just enough to get excited about before it all melts.
snow.jpg

100_0405.jpg

100_0771.jpg

100_0403.jpg

Good looking bullies :heart::cool:
Could be Bono's brothers :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Here is Molly and Jesse chilling in the backyard, our 'Desert Heaven' :)

Attachments

• IMG_8369.jpg
    IMG_8369.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 131

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.