Vegas needs NO surgery!!!!

TBone

Sep 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
T Bone
A hot vet that makes you happy....and Vegas does not need surgery....what a great day!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
YEEE HEEEEYYY!!! Awesome! Oh yes, it is super that you found a vet you can trust and who are dedicated to these pets. My vet doesn't go on the floor with my dogs, unfortunately, although, he's very efficient and knowledgeable. He's a lot more "clinical", know what I mean? So yeah, it's definitely an excellent added bonus that they are personable like that! And that's not even counting their hotness. LOL. My vet is an old fogey. :D

Isn't that Erik Estrada? Too bad I like blue-eyed blondes. :rofl:

clekis_with_dog_2.jpg

Okay @KMARINO , you gotta show pics of your house next... I mean, more than just the garage and pool and brand new leather couch!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], LMAO!!!! That is him!!! I am partial to dark hair, dark skin men!! It DOES look like Eric Estrada!!! LMAO again!!!! He has excellent credentials!! I can see you looked up his web site. We have to go to the house this friday again for the survey, and I will take pictures I just have something different happening everyday I forget. I will do my best to remember.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], LMAO!!!! That is him!!! I am partial to dark hair, dark skin men!! It DOES look like Eric Estrada!!! LMAO again!!!! He has excellent credentials!! I can see you looked up his web site. We have to go to the house this friday again for the survey, and I will take pictures I just have something different happening everyday I forget. I will do my best to remember.
Question: "What's the best camera in the world today?"Answer: "The one you're holding in your hand when a 'picture moment' occurs.":D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.