Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas needs NO surgery!!!!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vegas needs NO surgery!!!!

@KMARINO what vet did you go to? Was it the one in Sarasota that I wrote about? If not...your vet sounds awesome!..and not because he's hot! lol What is your vet's name. I really want to find a great one for Bubba...esp since I will be taking him to get fixed in the near future.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    I took Vegas today to his new vet (WHOM I AM IN LOVE WITH!!!) We were there an hour and a half almost, since Vegas is a new patient, the whole time Doc. is on the floor sitting with Vegas while Vegas was licking his face and getting his butt scratched. He got all our history and I told him about the allergy shots that he used to get.

Now new plan of attack!! His eyes are swollen as well as his inner ears (but not infected) all ALLERGY related, no etropian eye surgery needed. He did give Vegas a shot this time only, we are scheduling a dermatology appt. to take him and have a full allergy screen so that I can start giving him shots to what he is actually allergic too, not a cover up. Doc said he was far away from any type of eye surgery, it was all due to just having severe allergies.

He was VERY pleased with his diet, but wants me to cut out the yogurt, in case of dairy allergy until we are seen. He totally blames his allergies on enviromental. He kept asking me questions and thanks to this site I was not only able to answer properly but he KNEW, I knew what I was doing with him and said Vegas was Very healthy, great weight, and looked fantastic. I am sooo relieved and so happy with the new plan of attack!!

P.S. and my new vet is HOT!!!!
    Awww were SOOOO happy for you and Vegas!! YAY.. So you know what question I have next.. who is this amazing vet!? I would love to know more!! Does he seem reasonable and bully knowledgeable? I def wasn't to impressed with the new vet i was looking into, they never called me back on info on his allergy test.

Soo happy that your so pleased with him and Veggy dosent need eye surgery!!
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself".- Josh Billings

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh yea all the way around today. so glad vegas doesnt need surgery. and yes your vet being hot is such a bonus. makes visits so nice. and congrats on the house. now maybe you can celebrate your birthday the right way since yours didnt go so hot with that other vet and all. make joe take you out again

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    Don't you want to just call the other vet and say"Na Na Na Na Na screw you and the broom you rode in on"?So glad you found a new Vet you like so quickly.
    Ha I was thinking the same thing! Congratulations Kelly! I am so happy for you!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Phew .. that is such great news!!!! It just shows that bully-parents know their bullies and when something somebody says about them just doesn't seem right then we should go with our guts!!!

Ssssssssssssooooooooooooo .... when we gonna see a pic of the hot new vet!!???

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I wanna see the hot vet!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post

I wanna see the hot vet!
    That's two of us now @KMARINO ... you better get on it pronto!!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

He sound like Dr. Terry here.... Bea was only on the table the first time we went in there and she was teeny tiny. Makes good sense. Most dogs freak out on an exam table. I would speculate that it makes getting the exam done much more difficult. Dr. Terry isn't what I would call "Hot" though...but then, I'm a lesbian. What do I know about hot guys?

um...WHY ISN'T ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF NEW HOUSE PICTURES? I can't be the only lookie lou here.....!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

@Dieselbaby The vet that didn't call you back. Was that the one, Dr Koch, that someone rec on here that I told you about? IF so...not good. May not even take Bubba there then!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy220, @Libra926, How in the world do I walk in and say "Can I take your picture I think your hot and my friends want to see you?" LOL @bubbaisapig, @Dieselbaby....His name is Dr. Terry Cleckis at Braden River Small animal Hospital, they even took us on a tour of the whole building after our visit, it has a surgery room, a dental room, a quarantine room, They board some dogs, (Not EB's), and a whole unit for cats. It was beyond spotless and so proffesional. The Office Visit is $48.00 but so worth it! There are 3 vets there so you have to ask for Dr. Clekis, you will love him. It is very obvious he LOVES animals!! They do have a website also if you want to look it up and see his picture, The picture does not do him justice and his personality even makes him more likeable!! .

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Vicaroo1000, I was at the house for over 3 hours getting a house inspection and termite inspection, WITH MY CAMERA, and did not remember to take one picture!! I was too caught up in the inpection to remember

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO>..... isn't this house vacant??? Cant you take a ride over there with camera in your grubby little hand and take a pic or 20???? Tell Joe you want pix so you can start thinking about redecorating your new love-nest!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads