open sore?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
i was wondering if you could tie a bandana around the neck when they play to keep them from opening it again and again. or maybe a collar on real loose just to keep it from being bit again. you already have good advise on how to clean it and such so wont add to that.

That's a great idea! (should I need this in the future....)

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
@cali~jenn I am loving the avatar that is a very cute pic of them both snuggled up together xx

PS if you email me a few pics of your baby's I will ask my wonderful hubby to work some magic for you. xx

Ohhh that sounds perfect! I now feel guilty that Mugsy isnt in the avatar. haha Poor thing just gets the boot!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
yes i love the avatar to. wow seemes like your bullies really go at it. i kinda miss that with sarah she doesnt play much anymore.

Yes I missed it too since Cutty and Mugsy stopped playing for the most part a while back. BUT nw that I have been reminded of how crazy it can be maybe I didnt miss it as much as I thought. haha
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] that IS a great idea. I know hubby has some somewhere, will have to look.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] well i have two bostons that play nonstop but i do feel like i need to have something for her to do other than sleep but she wont play at all in the house really. no ball no bones just wants me to constantly pet her:blink: she will play outside with a ball but with the weather cant do that much.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.