Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
From the moment we created English Bulldog News, we had a board for "Available Bulldogs For Rescue and Adoption". The only problem was, it was empty. We tried to think of a way to make this board full of bulldogs looking for homes, but we new it would take a lot of time, dedication and tracking to post dogs, and move them to the "Adopted" board once we know they were no longer available.

Then "Dontshop--Adopt" and I talked and she signed up to be our first official "Rescue Moderator" for the forums.

She has already posted over a page of Available Bulldogs, and I just wanted to take a moment to stop everything and give her a big THANK YOU!!! We really hope we can help find families for these bullies, and appreciate so much all the time and effort she is putting into this.

If anyone is interested in helping "Dontshop--Adopt" in coordinating/tracking and posting Available Bullies, please contact me.

Check out the Available Bulldogs board!

Great Job!!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Yes thank you for all the hard work! I certainly hope lots and lots of homeless bulldogs find their forever homes. All these stories just break my heart! I wish I could adopt them all!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
That is awesome! You do such a tremendese amount of hard work for this site! Thank yoou! :))
Hopefully bullys can be saved!! :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree a huge thank you is not enough for all you are doing. These poor pups are such an amazing proof of what rescue is.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.