Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hello All,

Mooney is finally home! Piper loved him.

They are so different (temperament). Piper is more energetic, independent, playful. Mooney is more lazy, affectionate and calm. I think they make a perfect match.

He is 12 weeks old and Piper is 19 weeks old. His paws are bigger then hers already.

He is 13 pounds. I just think his rear is so tiny... and his legs are longer than Piper's.

Check pics below!!!
Vanize

Mooney4.jpg

Mooney.jpg

Mooney3.jpg

Sono.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He is TOTALLY adorabull!!

No wait ... I'm lying ........ they are BOTH totally adorabull!!! Can I have them????? :whistle:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is sooooo cute, thanks for the pics.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What a handsome pack! They look all settled in. Happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
You have the same magical combo I have. Bo - laid back surfer boy and Bea - neurotic grannie. Well, maybe you don't.

Enjoy! They're awesome. And that Great Dane? If EBs didn't exist, that would be my OTHER dream dog!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Congrats on your new family addition. Looks like he fits right in. Great pix and thanx for sharing with us. I certainly will be looking for more about this group....lol

OP
Vanize Andrade

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
You have the same magical combo I have. Bo - laid back surfer boy and Bea - neurotic grannie. Well, maybe you don't.

Enjoy! They're awesome. And that Great Dane? If EBs didn't exist, that would be my OTHER dream dog!

Yeah.. it is Poli. She is 8 and a half years old. 135 pounds. Great Danes are awesome. They are big, but they are very gentle.. I had 2 females for the past 9 years. One just passed 3 months ago. Then I said I was not going to adopt any other dog since it is extremely sad to loose a member of the family. Now I have Poli, Piper and Mooney!! Poli is being very nice with the babies. She doesn't enjoy too much activity, but she knows they are babies and she needs to be careful with them.
Check below Poli a few years ago.
Poli.jpg

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Congratulations! I love the pics of your babies. We had a great dane and a mastiff. The big guys are wonderful.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh you have your hands full dont you?!?!?!?! :lol: Is that Marmeduke I see also? Love the gang, cute pics! Oh and welcome too, missed any welcome you may have posted. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.