What can I do to make Tyson happy??

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
GOOD GOD GERTIE I can't imagine what more a dog could want, your description of the day wore my butt out. Jeesh. I want to come back as your dog in my next life woof woof :ROFL:

Agreed. Dozersmama needs TWO dogs and I'll happily be #2!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Good Golly Ms Molly.. I saw 2 pages of replies and asked myself how did I miss this thread and i just realized you wrote it only last nite...

Sure goes to show you there are many here that care for everyone's concern so I would like to give Kudos to that..!

[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] Someone else mentioned the Sad expression our bullies give us and it does play with our hearts. It may make us feel that we are not being good doggy parents and so are inadequate.
My Jack is 10 months old now and his wrinkles are growing and now he looks sadder than ever.!
I just tell him, "Stop looking at me like that!"......

Now, Im surprised others haven't commented on this but aside from our bully's sad faces,
you ARE going thru hormonal changes and mood swings (you're expecting right ?)
so all these feelings are expected...

Now again, Stop your Whining and go fix Tyson's supper.! :ROFL:

PS: what the hell are KUDOS ? :tease:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] You saw what happened last time you told me to go feed him!!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
tysonhappy2.jpg

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
My babies are 14months and 5 montghs old and they are LAZY sleep most of the day :) They do have several times a day of hard playing though too and they absolutely love playing especially outside if my kids are out, Zoey(14months) BEGS to go out when her "boys" are outside. But by far my fav times with them are right away in the morning after the kids go to school and I have 85 pounds of bully love snoring away on the couch by me and whenever I come back home even if iy has been 10 mins they are so happy to see me jumpong up at me and giving kisses!!
Just give Tyson time to open up it took Zoey awhile to get used to us brining Louie home and she was very mad at me for a few weeks until she finally opened up to him and would be nice to me again...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was 7 and for the most part he was the same, very, very happy to just be with you and get some lovin'. He played when he wanted to, but did not have to.

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
We adopted our OEB at 6.5 years old and she was so chill...which was perfect because we had a 14 month old daughter at the time.She was the master at looking miserable but she was so loved and cared for. She was cozy, well-fd, cuddled, and loved. If you are having a new baby you will cherish having such a wonderful sweet dog. It makes life easier and allows you to give more love to both human baby and dog.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online