You know you love English Bulldogs too much when.....

ClaireandMarty

May 26, 2010
Eustis, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Mikey
Stop! Stop! I can't handle any more! These are all so true! The bed, the pictures, the snoring, grunting and farting! I LOVE them all!

Here's my input.... when I kick my husband out of bed because of his snoring but it's OK for the bully kids to stay - their snoring is sooooo cute!!!

May 18, 2010
NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Griffin, Gracie, and Sugar
you have your own langauge with them, zoomies, turkey legs, frog legs,

You don't mind them snoring or farting but give your husband dirty looks for doing the same...

hugs

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
when you constantly think about them, talk about them, and can't stay off bulldog boards, lol.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
when everywhere we go, my son wants to pet and kiss every dog he sees, no matter the size (he always asks first), and the owner is always cautious, and my reply is "we live with an english bulldog, they'll be ok"

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When you allow them to lick your legs after you put vanilla smelling lotion on!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
OMG! I love this post and agree with everyone above! Mine is when you are about to jump over the counter and your husband is calming you down at Hallmark after being so excited when finding a bulldog ornament and the lady replies "its just a dog"! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
When after being a staunch "no dogs on the furniture, EVER" kinda person you decide that it's much easier to cuddle with THE princess if she's sitting on the love seat with us. And a no dogs in bed.....well if it's ok on the sofa....why not the bed.....:luv:

Last edited:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
When you buy every card that has a bulldog on it... and then never use them! Also book, movie, anything with a bulie on it.. ***Guilty***

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Picture0202.jpg

You let them take the entire couch, plus your back pillow so they can be comfy and stretch out

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When you buy every card that has a bulldog on it... and then never use them! Also book, movie, anything with a bulie on it.. ***Guilty***
I'm guilty of the greeting card one also! I buy them ALL the time. If I don't have 2 in stock at home, I wont use it. I have to have one to keep. I'm so guilty...I'm in the process of starting my own bulldog greeting card line!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
when your out on a date with your hubby or bf and you want to hurry through dinner cause you miss him so...... that soo happened sat nite!!!!!

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] we found a orniment there too!!! jeff just thought i was crazy for getting one lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online