Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ahhh dang that's not good news! I sure hope Griz is going to be ok. Did he run a biopsy on it? :hug: to you and Griz.

no biopsy, just lots of concern. he didn't charge me either which was strange. said we'll get it next week. just after I complained on a thread here, only last week, jeesh

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@Sherry - the good news is that you found whatever it is early enough that they can take giant margins on the thing. He'll be fine....he may have a funny hole in his neck for a time ....but that will heal over and he'll be good as gold. Listen, if I showed you my left boob, you'd be inspired. They took the cancer out - giant margins - and I'm basically lopsided. ha ha Better than the alternative! Griz is gonna be ok.

God Bless you, I'm inspired. (Thanks for the picture in my imagination. :blush2: ) My mother inspires me too. And yes, I'm glad that I didn't wait on this. You know, sometimes you just get a feeling, somethings not normal. We will get through it and yes we will be ok, I just know it :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
no biopsy, just lots of concern. he didn't charge me either which was strange. said we'll get it next week. just after I complained on a thread here, only last week, jeesh
I saw your earlier thread. I'm a bit surprised he didn't do a biopsy though. The only reason I'm surprised is because my Ace, my old dog, has tons of large lumps all over his body, big ones. When his first one showed up on his rib cage area they biopsied it. I bet Tuesday can't come soon enough for you. Hang in there!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Think positive thoughts and feel all the love and hugs that are coming your way from EBN. You went with your gut, when others might have left it, and that in itself is going to give you the advantage. I am sure that Grizz will be fine!! :yes:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
God Bless you, I'm inspired. (Thanks for the picture in my imagination. :blush2: ) My mother inspires me too. And yes, I'm glad that I didn't wait on this. You know, sometimes you just get a feeling, somethings not normal. We will get through it and yes we will be ok, I just know it :yes:

:D :D:D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.