Finally allergy testing

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Well Sarah's vet doesnt do allergy testing so i got out the phone book and called the vet i use where i live an hour away. yes they do it but i have to go in for a consult and pay 50 dollars. then i have to get the testing done which is like 200 plus bring her medical records from our vet if possible. ok so i call one closer to him bout 1/2 hour away. 42 dollars for consult visit and dont know how much testing is and bring records since they dont know her. Well i decided to call her vet we used to take her to which is like 10 minutes away but i wasnt thinking they did since its a small place. Well omg they do it:shout:. All this time allergy testing has been minutes away from me and i never even thought to check there since my vet now doesnt do it i didnt think they would either. So testing is weeks away for sarah now. :) Im thinking in about 2 weeks getting it done then. woohoo. Its the blood test kind but ill take what i can get with what i have been through with her. Im so happy i cant stand myself now:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Whoop there it is!!! YEAH!..... that is the test we did for both our pups... you'll get a three page report on food, environment, etc

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh awesome! I'm excited to see what you get - as far as the test goes -- and what you find out! [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - I know you've struggled plenty. It will be nice to have some piece of mind and clear information!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Allergy testing was the best $$ I spent. I just didn't want to play the guessing game like I've said before and now I know what boy my boys are allergic too and it saves me the headache, aggravation and my time. That's great that you can get it done so close to home. My vet didn't charge an office visit when they did the testing, just the $$ for the test. That was $190 though for each dog. Well worth it! Bet you can't wait to get the result when it's done too. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.