Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Tank's birthday is in less than a month and he's going to be 2. I really want to get him some type of treat but I'm not sure what kind. Last year I gave him a bag of dog cookies from Petco. He really loves those cookies, but he gets them all the time. So I'd REALLY like to get him something sweet and yummy that's different! What do you give your bully's for their birthdays? (if you do) :D And does anyone have any special recipes for cakes/cupcakes or things like that that they actually bake for their dogs? I hope I don't sound too crazy about him by asking this:hahaha:

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
I stumbled into a website for bulldog food recipes the other day... .bullwrinkle.com if i'm not mistaken.. Hope it'll help!
My boo's still 9 weeks, but imma do somethin special for his first bday..

Last edited by a moderator:

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Google bull wrinkle.com recipes
It has a lot of recipes u could try. Hope it'll help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I know. It's very naughty but for bully birthdays here, they get special people food in their dinner - like ribeye. Bea says it's better than any cake you could bake. :angel:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I heard carrot cake is OK... can someone confirm? I also have a B-Day party to plan.

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Carrot is okay. I gave mine some carrots mix in his kibbles.. He poop it rite out the next day.. Lol

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3411]loonatic8[/MENTION] - thanks a bunch! what an awesome website!! I'm def going to make something off of there I think :D

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] - Tank says "I'll take the ribeye! That sounds way better" :lmao:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I gotbTubs a cupcake shaped treat for his birthday this past Sunday. I was going to put some homemade chicken soup in with his qfood, but I was away for the weekend and didn't get home until late on Sunday, so I didn't do dinner. I also got him a huge antler! You can check out is pix on my post from Sunday "it's my birthday". I got both the cupcake treat and the antler from Carolina pet pantry.

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Doesn't sound crazy at all. Well at least to me and probably everyone else on this site :) My family thought I was crazy because we've thrown Einstein a big birthday bash the past 2 years. I made Einstein pupcakes off of the website loonatic8 suggested and he loved them. Good luck!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Have fun planning! I have always wanted to try making homemade treats for Frank. I was just busy around his birthday so he got some chicken added to his kibble! I thought it is kinda funny too how your avatar goes well with the thread. It looks like Tank is sitting at the table waiting for his special treat! :lol:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2559]Einstein the Great[/MENTION] - I just don't think our families understand us :lmao:my family thinks I'm weird for some of the things I do for Tank.. I am leaning to what you do... I really feel like I owe Tank a big birthday bash lol

When I do make him something I'll let you all know how it turns out and post pictures.. I am leaning towards the brownies :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.