Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst two weeks of my life

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gregory
    Likes (Received)

Default Worst two weeks of my life

it all started on saturday two weeks ago, i blew a tire on my car. Earlier in the day my great uncle also passed. Then on monday the worst happened.
    Gregory and I came home around 6pm, walked up the stairs to our second floor apartment. As soon as i opened the door to our hallway, we were attacked by a loose dog in the hall. He bit gregorys head and neck. I was in such shock all i could do was scream and try to pull the dog off. Eventually the owner came around the corner and took his dog away. Not a word nothing. After i got gregory in our apartment and calmed down i went to look for the jerk. I couldnt find him so i had to call the landlord to ask if he knew which unit he lived in. He told me he was just around the corner and to go knock on his door and ask if his dog was utd on his shots. He came out in the hall and when i asked if the dog was utd he started yelling at me about how my dog should be muzzled and that he isnt well socialized.. it took everything inside my not to punch him in the face. So i turned around went back to our aparment and called the landlord back. He said to write a formal complaint to the owner of the building and call animal services. I am still waiting for them to come out and take my statement ( two weeks later). We then went to the er vet to get him checked out, no stitches needed.
    needless to say im still a little angery about this jerkface. he didnt offer to pay the vet bill or even admit to what happened.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Worst two weeks of my life

Oh My! I hope everything works out in your favor and that you an Gregory are ok! You should get a pose of bulldogs and their owners to beat down his door!

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

oh my goodness, i'm really fuming about this. I'm so glad Gregory is "okay" meaning no stitches, but must have been a scare for him. I could only imagine what you're going thru right now though. It would be great if animal control could speak to this #%!* (i'm not allowed to write such words on this forum), and haul his a$$ out of your building. I'm thinking you may want to contact animal services again since it's already been 2 weeks. I'm sorry this happened to you!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lupe (or Lulu)
    Likes (Received)

ugh. One of my bigger fears. I'm always tuning into my dog radar on walks, but it never fails that every so often someone just assumes it's always okay to let their dog roam leash-less. And they are also the ones who are indignant that the world expects leashes in public places. I just don't get it. Glad you're dog is okay. Stressful, though.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

It's jerks like that neighbor of yours that ruin it for GOOD DOG PEOPLE. (Like all of us, of course)

How's the injuries?

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my how awful. im glad gregory is ok. i just dont understand people who think its ok to let their dogs run loose them blame others when it attacks another dog. i hope someone talks to this person and lets them know this is not ok.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gregory
    Likes (Received)

they were too bad, just superfical. i think its more of an emotional scar. We had to start working with the trainer again since he is nervous of other dogs on leash now. Animal services just left as well, a mussle order is going to be issued for the dog, and suggested he pay the vet bills. i doubt i will see any money. im a little nervous that it stired the pot i havent see the man in a few days im kind of nervous of him yelling at me or something.

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

It is bad enough when people refuse to be responsible for their own actions, but is unforgivable when they turn around to make it your fault. What a horrible man. I am so sorry that you and Gregory had to go through all that. Poor little guy.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by buffalobabie View Post
    they were too bad, just superfical. i think its more of an emotional scar. We had to start working with the trainer again since he is nervous of other dogs on leash now. Animal services just left as well, a mussle order is going to be issued for the dog, and suggested he pay the vet bills. i doubt i will see any money. im a little nervous that it stired the pot i havent see the man in a few days im kind of nervous of him yelling at me or something.
    @buffalobabie - glad no one is seriously hurt. You've stirred the pot alright but you have nothing to be nervous about. Your neighbor is the one in the WRONG here. You were just trying to go HOME for crying out loud. If nothing else, that dude should be hiding from you and Gregory out of fear of embarrassment.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Will - Killer of All Ninjas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack Daniels
    Likes (Received)

Agree with @Vicaroo1000 ..

Wait a good amount of time, say 3-4 weeks.
    Then start leaving your neighbor Gregory's care packages ( ) on his door step.

Its just the neighborly thing to do.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter & Winston
    Likes (Received)

That's awful glad to hear Gregory wasn't badly hurt. That still doesn't excuse the ignorant neighbour though. Sounds like that dog needs a muzzle too, I'd just keep out their way.
    x Susan x

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So sorry about the crappy past couple of weeks. Hopefully this week is much better.

I say if the neighbour's dog continues to be a problem, I would bring an umbrella or something whenever you take out Gregory. At least that way you have something to defend yourself with. Can't remember who told me this but it was advice given when the owner who also lived in an apartment was always having trouble with an ignorant person's dog.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads