Vegas can not wear an XL!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I was out running around today and stopped by Petsmart to get Vegas a Halloween costume, I picked up an XL, brought it home and the costume would not velcro around his chest/neck!!
I was so surprised it was way to small for him everywhere! I am taking it back and I think I am going to have to go to Wal-Mart and look at little kids costumes.
What sizes are your costumes?? He has not put any weight on since last Halloween still 63lbs. and he could wear an XL from there last year?? Wonder if they make an XXL?? I will have to see tomorrow when I return this one.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well, an L fits Finn pretty okay but is a little tight-fitting on Tate. Seems like the stores mostly have the smaller sizes and run out of the bigger ones as i don't often see an L or XL on the rack. I think for Tate, if i have to wrap something around the neck, that's when i get into trouble and need an XL. He's got a thick neck!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:hmm: I SO sympathize with Vegas..they just are making clothes much smaller these days! :ROFL:

I am with you girl!! I used to wear a 2 now those damn 2's are made to fit a 6!! LMAO!!!!! I KNEW it was the clothing manufactures and NOT me!! (and my addiction to crunchy cheetos) :lmao:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I got Tubs the XL cow costume from PetSmart and it is very snug. He was 63.6 lbs the last time we were at the vet. I was going to get Velcro and make the straps longer. I originally wanted him to be a turtle, but they only make that up to a medium. Since I got this idea with the cow costume I ordered the turtle costume and decided I am going to rig it to fit Tubs.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I got Tubs the XL cow costume from PetSmart and it is very snug. He was 63.6 lbs the last time we were at the vet. I was going to get Velcro and make the straps longer. I originally wanted him to be a turtle, but they only make that up to a medium. Since I got this idea with the cow costume I ordered the turtle costume and decided I am going to rig it to fit Tubs.
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] that is exactly the costume I bought! Vegas is 63.2 and the tail ends up half way down his back, lol I could not get the neck to velcro around. He HATES clothes so he did not make it any better while I was trying to get it on him. He just might be going naked for Halloween!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I don't think I've seen XXL at our Petsmart. I've also noticed a lot fewer Large's than they had last year. I guess not enough bigger dogs got dressed up last year so they changed marketing or something. not that HRH's wardrobe will suffer, since she has her own personal seamstress.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Well chaos has the sherriff outfit and he wears a snug medium. But i had bought him a pumpkin tshirt in large and it swallowed him so i exchanged it for a medium and it wouldnt even go on him???? Something is wrong there and i am puzzled....so i feel ur pain ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Way back when, when I had dogs that didn't play tug with their clothes, Sherman, Muggs and Harley wore toddler size 2-4. Sherm's favorite shirt said, "Does a fat dog fart?"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.