izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
This is soooo true.

Not exactly a bulldog thing ... but close enough for those who bully-talks. Admit it, you bully-talk too. :D

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] - Hope you don't mind but I got this off your fb page. It always pops in my head whenever I baby the boys.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny. Bully-talk??? naw we don't do that. So were is my Budzey, Budzey,Budzey go??? There you are you good boy. :ROFL:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh dear, LOL.

I do the baby talk thing but not quite to that extent!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hilarious, I seen this clip before, Loved it and could relate (almost) I am soooo glad bullys are not yippy!! I would jump myself if they were!! LOL

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
ROFLMAO! I've never seen that one. Don't know how I missed it - I love MAD TV. THANK YOU for sharing!

From grandma's shitty netbook,
Vicki, Bea and Bo
LOL

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
This is great! I think this is how my husband felt when I came home from New York yesterday. He stood there while I got on the floor and gave my baby boy hugs and squeezes!:ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This is great! I think this is how my husband felt when I came home from New York yesterday. He stood there while I got on the floor and gave my baby boy hugs and squeezes!:ROFL:

At least you didn't push him out of the way to get to the baby boy! LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my this is to funny. i think thats how my bf feels alot of the time. lol. oh he loves the dogs but i also will come in and love on the dogs before him lol. honestly i dont think i could get to him first with 3 of them here.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
....... or did she???? .................. :ROFL:
I don't know! I think that is one you would have to ask him! I don't remember doing that, but I am sure it is possible! Lol he did get a kiss first only because he came outside to get the bag out of the car! Lol

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
This is soooo true.

Not exactly a bulldog thing ... but close enough for those who bully-talks. Admit it, you bully-talk too. :D

[lexterwayne - Hope you don't mind but I got this off your fb page. It always pops in my head whenever I baby the boys.

Its all good i stole it form someone on fb so lol... my boss at work and jeff both laughed their butts off saying thats sooooooooo me right now haha... well not AS bad butttttt.:luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.