Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
woweee. nice ones !!! are they elk?
The package says they have elk, deer and moose antlers. It also says "happy deer guarantee: no deer were harmed, bullied or even teased during the making of these antlers". :lol:They're from Free Range Eco Naturals.com

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
BE CAREFUL WITH BULLIE STICKS! ***PLEASE*** Always supervise when they're enjoying them.

I have a no bully sticks rule here because Bo can't just chew them, he has to try to EAT them, in giant, huge chunks. Bea chokes easily so it's just better for everyone if we don't have them. :ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
BE CAREFUL WITH BULLIE STICKS! ***PLEASE*** Always supervise when they're enjoying them. I have a no bully sticks rule here because Bo can't just chew them, he has to try to EAT them, in giant, huge chunks. Bea chokes easily so it's just better for everyone if we don't have them. :ashamed:
Ohhh..I will let Jeannie explain herself..but I'm pretty sure she tossed these! She thought they were ANTLERS! The company sent here the wrong things! You are so sweet to warn us..err...her! No bully sticks! Yuk. :yes:

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhh..I will let Jeannie explain herself..but I'm pretty sure she tossed these! She thought they were ANTLERS! The company sent here the wrong things! You are so sweet to warn us..err...her! No bully sticks! Yuk. :yes:

*WHEW* Sorry about that ladies...I kinda spazzed there.....I just had deja vu of me, flashlight and fork in hand, going through Bo's poo piles, praying to see that giant chuck of Bully Stick come out the other end. *shudder* A nightmare. I wouldn't wish that worry on anyone!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I didn't look at the video but the pics look like antlers..not the other end of a beast! They have a softer looking center in the middle and hard antler shell. Maybe its' me...looks like them..just buch bigger. I mean...they do have deer that have large antlers!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BE CAREFUL WITH BULLIE STICKS! ***PLEASE*** Always supervise when they're enjoying them.

I have a no bully sticks rule here because Bo can't just chew them, he has to try to EAT them, in giant, huge chunks. Bea chokes easily so it's just better for everyone if we don't have them. :ashamed:
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I threw them away after their first chew on them. They made a bigger mess than a rawhide bone would. I had to dig compressed rawhides out of my older dog's mouth too many times over the years. I never let him chew on those without my watching him. I have since banned them forever.

Here's a picture of the mess the Bullie Stick made. It was gross!
8-5-11 (1).jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh deer!!! Yes bully sticks are not great. Tried them- once. That was enough for moi!

Get your antlers from carolina pet pantry. She sells good ones and they last a long time!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh deer!!! Yes bully sticks are not great. Tried them- once. That was enough for moi!

Get your antlers from carolina pet pantry. She sells good ones and they last a long time!!
I didn't even think to check at Carolina Pet Panty. I will check them out for sure as I want to order a few more for presents. I can't believe I forget about them.

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
GOOD NEWS! My pet store lady might be kind of a ding bat but SHE STOCKS ANTLERS! :lol: Oh yes. I bought just one giant one - to the tune of 23 dollars *gasp* and these two have been playing with it non-stop - and so I will go back and get a second one. Yes: even Bea is interested in the antler! (Of course, knowing her, I'll get one for her and she'll immediately go focus on something else from the toy box. She's a curmudgeon.)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
GOOD NEWS! My pet store lady might be kind of a ding bat but SHE STOCKS ANTLERS! :lol: Oh yes. I bought just one giant one - to the tune of 23 dollars *gasp* and these two have been playing with it non-stop - and so I will go back and get a second one. Yes: even Bea is interested in the antler! (Of course, knowing her, I'll get one for her and she'll immediately go focus on something else from the toy box. She's a curmudgeon.)
:ROFL: I find MOST pet store ladies are a bit dingy..but they DO have big hearts!! Yup..you will need a second antler..but just know..they will probably BOTH want the same one!

Members online

No members online now.