JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have finally achieved complete calmness and peacefulness in my house thanks to [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION]. She went out of her way to get me these antlers for Wilson and Jack. The brand is Buckarooz and these are 10". The absolutely love them and Jeannie is a very happy camper. Lauren, I found them on Amazon this morning so I ordered 4 more, 2 for Christmas presents.

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Why is this posting with all the codes?

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], here's a a picture of what Flint sent me. They must have sent me the wrong order???
414h57Szr2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Why is this posting with all the codes?[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], here's a a picture of what Flint sent me. They must have sent me the wrong order???View attachment 13053
Wow! Those look NOTHING like what I get from them! If you still have them I would call..somethings wrong for sure! Mine are always white..big and sometimes the marrow is exposed all the way down..like split..and those are my guys favorites! What you have don't even look like antlers? I mean what self respecting deer is gonna wear THOSE! :eek:

..p.s. I think your fancy new phone is speaking "in tongue"!!!!! :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
awww they love them! yay! I'm so glad they like them :)

I'll have to look on amazon. This one will last Delilah for awhile I think..they're huge!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jack and Wilson look like they're in some hypnotic state with those antlers! Great video :)
i don't think i've seen deer antlers that big for dogs, i'll have to check out amazon.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
those are some nice looking antlers, and your boys look like they love them. Good way to keep them busy.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There is some serious chewing going on...love the video!
Nice, why do I get to deal with the chit that comes from the back end. :confused: :lol:

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], I took that video with my new phone and then uploaded it to YouTube. :D

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], I don't have a self-respecting bully so he's ok with a not so self-respecting deer. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online