meet up idea

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@JAKISGREAT sounds good to me . I'm not sure @Telly03 has room for all of us and I think we would all have to be in quarantine for like 6 months to make sure we don't have rabies, but I'll bring a tent and my vacc records:yes: I may be allergic to Kansas too. Also you live in California so if he won't host YOU could!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes i say we all pile up at beckys cabin in the mountain. fresh air bullies yep sounds good

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
dont know who becky is or where this cabin is but love the idea of being up on a mountain

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH said she doesn't want to participate in any activity that involves leaving her kingdom. She has made that very clear on the three occasions that her minions forced her to leave and she absolutely refuses any more trips!

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] looks like the meetup is at your house them :tease:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm for going to the mountains.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
@JAKISGREAT sounds good to me . I'm not sure @Telly03 has room for all of us and I think we would all have to be in quarantine for like 6 months to make sure we don't have rabies, but I'll bring a tent and my vacc records:yes: I may be allergic to Kansas too. Also you live in California so if he won't host YOU could!

I would say come on over, but Jen is right, the whole quarantine thing would mean Moe would be the only Bully getting the luvin

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@JAKISGREAT sounds good to me .. Also you live in California so if he won't host YOU could!

Exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this thread..... :D. I never been to Cali.. and [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION], we can stop to pick you up..

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Kansas isn't that far from me at all but it is windy and flat and BOOOORING however I'm not sure how much we would be doing besides playing with bullies. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] sounds good to me :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It would probably be better to do it in a northern state...ya know. Less heat to worry about.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] Buddy and I would love to visit, but I don't think the air lines would let Buddy sit in the set next to me and I am not putting my boy in the belly of a plane with the cargo. :nonono: :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online